Quick Question

#1badmanneilPosted 10/31/2013 7:53:55 PM
I've seen a few random topics on here about getting a free game at launch. At first i think i saw Europe gamers were getting a free game but im not sure about us here in USA. Can someone explain to me what is going on here? Are we getting a free game at launch?
---
Gamertag: Krazzy Bananas
#2Dr WhoopassPosted 10/31/2013 7:55:37 PM
Euros are getting FIFA or Forza but we in 'murca don't get squat. It's because MS knows Euros prefer Sony. Sucks to be us :(
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
#3slyman19Posted 10/31/2013 7:55:53 PM
We don't get anything. Europe got a free game as sales weren't as hot.
#4bessy67Posted 10/31/2013 7:57:01 PM
We don't get a free retail game, but we do get one free Killer Instinct character (Jago first, then rotating) and the wake racing portion of Kinect Sports Rivals
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#5Dr WhoopassPosted 10/31/2013 7:58:18 PM
Maybe if preorders start plunging because of 720gate they'll give us COD :)
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
#6badmanneil(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2013 8:43:49 PM
bessy67 posted...
We don't get a free retail game, but we do get one free Killer Instinct character (Jago first, then rotating) and the wake racing portion of Kinect Sports Rivals

We only get the Killer instinct character if we order xbox live day one edition right. I ordered this and saw it in the description.

Guess the kinect stuff is okay just to have something to try the new kinect out with.

Enjoy Europe..
---
Gamertag: Krazzy Bananas
#7bessy67Posted 10/31/2013 8:45:01 PM
badmanneil posted...
bessy67 posted...

We only get the Killer instinct character if we order xbox live day one edition right. I ordered this and saw it in the description.

Guess the kinect stuff is okay just to have something to try the new kinect out with.

Enjoy Europe..

No, Shadow Jago is a skin (or character?) that you get if you preorder the day 1 XBL, but everyone gets KI with Jago for free.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67