Call of Duty for Xbox One

#1PudgeisafishPosted 10/31/2013 9:16:13 PM
The main draw in buying a launch Xbox 360 was Call of Duty 2.

The best launch title on the system! Looked awesome for it's time for console gaming, great on-line, and lot's of fun.

Now with the Xbox One arriving, we have another Call of Duty game launching with it.

It's developed for current gen, but optimized for next gen... or so I thought.

PS4 has it running at 1080p, what is the reason for 720p on the Xbox One?

This is just B.S. InfinityVision!

Seems like they know they'll make a mint on this game regardless, so they didn't even try to optimize it!

Lucky Sony PS4 has an easier time in optimization, because they probably would've slacked on their system as well.

Lazy, half assed programmers.

I hope they don't wait until after the end of PS3 and Xbox 360 generation before developing a Call of Duty for next generation.

How do you Xbox One fans feel about this?

For those of you who preordered Ghost's, still getting it?
#2NumenorPosted 10/31/2013 9:25:21 PM
Pudgeisafish posted...
The main draw in buying a launch Xbox 360 was Call of Duty 2.

The best launch title on the system! Looked awesome for it's time for console gaming, great on-line, and lot's of fun.

Now with the Xbox One arriving, we have another Call of Duty game launching with it.

It's developed for current gen, but optimized for next gen... or so I thought.

PS4 has it running at 1080p, what is the reason for 720p on the Xbox One?

This is just B.S. InfinityVision!

Seems like they know they'll make a mint on this game regardless, so they didn't even try to optimize it!

Lucky Sony PS4 has an easier time in optimization, because they probably would've slacked on their system as well.

Lazy, half assed programmers.

I hope they don't wait until after the end of PS3 and Xbox 360 generation before developing a Call of Duty for next generation.

How do you Xbox One fans feel about this?

For those of you who preordered Ghost's, still getting it?

You answered your own question. The X1 is more complicated to develop for and is running slightly weaker hardware.
---
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us. - Gandalf
#3Millertime660Posted 10/31/2013 9:40:27 PM
doesnt bother me....