If exclusives were all multiplat (even future titles) which would you get?

#21ImThe8thWonder(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 6:28:29 PM
bump

Would be nice to get at least 100 votes.
---
The Xbox One board: Where people don't believe that objective superiority for consoles exist but will attack you on your general opinions if they disagree.
#22scoobydoobydontPosted 11/1/2013 6:34:32 PM
Would this include previous gens, or just new stuff? No BC is the only thing really stopping me from getting X1, so if that magically wasn't a problem, I'd get X1. I prefer Xbox pads, Kinect and achievements to such an extent that the power difference wouldn't matter. If previous gens too, X1. If not, Wii U.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
#23ImThe8thWonder(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 6:35:34 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Would this include previous gens, or just new stuff? No BC is the only thing really stopping me from getting X1, so if that magically wasn't a problem, I'd get X1. I prefer Xbox pads, Kinect and achievements to such an extent that the power difference wouldn't matter. If previous gens too, X1. If not, Wii U.

For the sake of the poll, only next gen games.
---
The Xbox One board: Where people don't believe that objective superiority for consoles exist but will attack you on your general opinions if they disagree.
#24TheCyborgNinjaPosted 11/1/2013 7:42:46 PM(edited)
I like Sony as a company more than MS, but I don't actually enjoy playing most of their games. The Last of Us was amazing, but that is literally the first Sony game I've finished since Twisted Metal Black was new on PS2. I bought most of their stuff, then let it sit on my shelf after a few hours and never went back. I absolutely hate the ISA in Killzone (read up on the backstory, they're the real villains) and having that be their only major launch title killed the PS4 purchase for me once the Xbox dropped its stupid DRM.

---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#25scoobydoobydontPosted 11/1/2013 8:17:33 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...

Then Wii U gets my vote. =)
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
#26NeoAndurilPosted 11/1/2013 8:18:59 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...

Then Wii U gets my vote. =)

You are the strangest person on the planet.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png