The Infinite Power of the Cloud

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Infinite Power of the Cloud
2 years ago#21
Wait until developers unlock the power of the cloud ps4 will stand no chance HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
2 years ago#22
Imagine Xbox One launch day and the cloud fails! The internet will collapse and not be able to recover for a few weeks lol!
2 years ago#23
kaiser ryu posted...
The futurist in me is anxious for all this to be ironed out. For the future of humanity's unified consciousness with the internet, it sure is off to a bumpy start.

Humankind will never be THAT united. That's science fiction folks.
---
Please don't post to GameFAQs while driving. It could get you killed.
Or worse, modded.
2 years ago#24
wedontgetfooledagain posted...
kaiser ryu posted...
The futurist in me is anxious for all this to be ironed out. For the future of humanity's unified consciousness with the internet, it sure is off to a bumpy start.

Humankind will never be THAT united. That's science fiction folks.

That problem isn't limited to humans.
2 years ago#25
benjimain posted...
Kosmo240985 posted...
i meant ps3.

sont servers are still sony.

Oh you mean the servers that didn't get funding by millions upon millions of premium subscriptions like Live? Riiight.

I'll just see how Sony's premium servers pan out now that they, too, will be funded by millions upon millions of premium subs.

Except not as much will go to Sony, since, you know, they want to give something back like free games and price cuts for other content for having that sub, not pocketing it all like MS.

yea except that revenue will go toward saving sony as a failing company while MS has the 300,000 server farm and is now just throwing money at x1 division to beef up games/studios.

and i'm not talking about the article about 1billion, i'm talking about the resent allocation of funds to the x1 division in the managment section of the recent 10Q.
---
GT: Kozzie85
2 years ago#26
Only people with infinite awareness can perceive the infinite power of the cloud.
2 years ago#27
ssjgohhku posted...
Wait until developers unlock the power of the cloud ps4 will stand no chance HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're serious aren't you?...oh dear
---
I don't conform to social convention
2 years ago#28
Infinite power of the cloud, minus the infinite.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Infinite Power of the Cloud

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived