What's next: Watchdogs or NFS?

#1embrandedonePosted 11/1/2013 2:13:16 AM
Every time this board cutely attempts to discredit CBOAT and Neogaf, the results are hilarious. Lets not forget that precious Penello and Major Nelson actually post there.

So, our insider friends tell us that more games will run at 720 on the bone. The candidates are Need for Speed and Watchdogs. Which do you think will be revealed next?

My money is on Watchdogs because we've yet to see a build running on the bone.

People with step daddies that work in Micrsoft need not post.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#2FoppePosted 11/1/2013 2:20:05 AM
My brothers cousins sister is Shigeru Miyamotos sexfriend, and he loves to scream videogame secrets when they are...having fun...
I just heard that Ubisoft is planning to have Watchdogs in 600p for all platforms, and using the extra power for more eyecandy.

...I also heard that Major Nelson is CBOAT.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#3RebelGameMasterPosted 11/1/2013 2:41:13 AM
Does it even matter anymore? The XBone is dead before it could even truly live.

As for your topic, there are so many hardcore NFS fans out there. My IT guy plays it religiously, and he's a grandad. Watchdogs is one of the most anticipated games. Either one would cause XBones support to go from -20% to -34%.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#4Millertime660Posted 11/1/2013 2:53:11 AM
RebelGameMaster posted...
Does it even matter anymore? The XBone is dead before it could even truly live.

As for your topic, there are so many hardcore NFS fans out there. My IT guy plays it religiously, and he's a grandad. Watchdogs is one of the most anticipated games. Either one would cause XBones support to go from -20% to -34%.

Thanks for letting us know your IT guy is a grandad.... ???