Microsoft releasing Xbox one a week later is very smart

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 11/1/2013 9:47:36 AM
hey guys now this is only my opinion. I have no idea how its gonna play out. this is what I think will happen. I seen my fair share of console launchers

now I know it's very popular to hate on Microsoft right now but after these systems come out its not going to make a difference people will be too excited then to worry about the fanboy Wars

so November 15th comes around people are ecstatic excitedand most buy the ps4. and if they haven't already play and beat third party game. try out indie games and free to play. then play Killzone

so about a week later when the Xbox one is about to come out. people most likely would have already finished Killzone the one big exclusive.. and if they're don't like first person shooter. now what what ? side note if watch dogs and drive club. would really help the ps4 launch

and that's when Xbox one rolls in. well now it has 6 exclusive each game is difference

Son of a Rome 3rd person cinematics experience with Rome politics and supernatural elements

Dead Rising 3 open world survival horror crafting RPG

Forza 5 racing simulator

Crimson Dragon On Rails RPG

zoo tycoon 2 deep strategy game

killer instinct competitive fighting game

and then just three weeks later all the big arcade games like Peggle 2 and halo Spartan assault D4. Plants vs Zombies warfare Fantasia stuff like that and with all the Kinect games for your kids

now I'm definitely buying a ps4 next year around e3 but I just figured I share my 2 cents it's a really exciting time for us
---
Look out!
#2protools1983Posted 11/1/2013 9:49:00 AM
You think too much. XBONE should not be supported.
---
Stand up for consumer rights! Vote with your dollar! Boycott Xbox One!!!
#3benjimainPosted 11/1/2013 9:51:24 AM
LOL apparently everything MS does it smart. Pissing off the entire world with awful policies only to buckle at the first sign of their brand sinking is smart, having a console that is only capable of 720p if it wants to keep up with the competition is smart, releasing later is smart, having a more expensive console is smart, forcing Kinect in the box that spies on you is smart... everything is smart, apparently!

I bet if they went bankrupt or their Xbox division got shutdown, it would be a smart move to this board.
#4KID VIDPosted 11/1/2013 9:53:15 AM
I don't know, I just don't think there are many people who are willing to spend close to $1,000 for 2 gaming consoles. Maybe they'll buy both eventually, but as right now it's either one or the other.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#5kidwgmPosted 11/1/2013 9:53:53 AM
Maybe. But, I believe, MS announced their date first. I guess Sony could of changed their date to beat MS. But really wants a week?
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia and Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii and Wii U.)
#6rizzerPosted 11/1/2013 9:54:36 AM
protools1983 posted...

ok, cool.. so xbone is out. sony wins. Sony now is the only console in the world. Sony already tried a $600 price once with competition. Without competition, Sony sucks as all companies to a certain degree, no push forward, no price competitiveness.

Your statement is ludicrous
#7benjimainPosted 11/1/2013 9:56:55 AM
rizzer posted...
ok, cool.. so xbone is out. sony wins. Sony now is the only console in the world. Sony already tried a $600 price once with competition. Without competition, Sony sucks as all companies to a certain degree, no push forward, no price competitiveness.

Your statement is ludicrous

Except this is a Neo Sony who now understands forcing its weight. Microsoft will never know because it has carte blanche with money from their monopolistic, yet infinitely overrated OS series.

Sony would never tried the same crap again, even with ultimate monopoly over the industry.
#8DamnEvilDogPosted 11/1/2013 9:56:58 AM
protools1983 posted...

Should you not be in school? if you are an adult then you should act like one and stop rolling around the boards acting like a child, it's pathetic.
#9mrshowtime333Posted 11/1/2013 9:57:18 AM
IMO the PS4 is going to disappoint many people. But peoples stubbornness is forcing them into making the purchase. People havent sat down and looked at the lack of games for the thing. The first year is a barren wasteland.
#10LEGEND_KILLERRR(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 9:57:51 AM
benjimain posted...
LOL apparently everything MS does it smart. Pissing off the entire world with awful policies only to buckle at the first sign of their brand sinking is smart, having a console that is only capable of 720p if it wants to keep up with the competition is smart, releasing later is smart, having a more expensive console is smart, forcing Kinect in the box that spies on you is smart... everything is smart, apparently!

I bet if they went bankrupt or their Xbox division got shutdown, it would be a smart move to this board.

I love how you think Microsoft was the only company that ever try something ya look at Sony get a second job $600 the Vita hell look at Sega with the 32 X and cd attachment

but you guys forgave them
---
Look out!