Microsoft releasing Xbox one a week later is very smart

#31regsantotomasPosted 11/1/2013 10:57:51 AM
benjimain posted...
regsantotomas posted...
Great.

Then again, alts to troll a forum fail in the exact same way every time.

LOL okay, bro.

Your denial is cute but I've already been provided a link on who you are and your usual intentions. Props for at least using an older account this time. It's much less obvious.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#32benjimainPosted 11/1/2013 10:59:06 AM
lol I don't deny who I am. Never have. Sup, brah?
#33STT_ZidanePosted 11/1/2013 11:09:30 AM
You know what would be an amazing idea? Having a product that is cheaper, more powerful, AND have more positive word of mouth release first then have a second product in direct competition with the first release a week later that is more expensive because of a mandated peripheral. I'm sure that's a genius idea
---
Now Playing:
Dust 514, UMvC3
#34zephirrainesPosted 11/1/2013 11:11:01 AM
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
benjimain posted...
LOL apparently everything MS does it smart. Pissing off the entire world with awful policies only to buckle at the first sign of their brand sinking is smart, having a console that is only capable of 720p if it wants to keep up with the competition is smart, releasing later is smart, having a more expensive console is smart, forcing Kinect in the box that spies on you is smart... everything is smart, apparently!

I bet if they went bankrupt or their Xbox division got shutdown, it would be a smart move to this board.

I love how you think Microsoft was the only company that ever try something ya look at Sony get a second job $600 the Vita hell look at Sega with the 32 X and cd attachment

but you guys forgave them

Look at sony removing other os and the mp3 with ps4. They make bad choices too. Fanboys are too blind to see that and not smart enough to realize that xbox has games in 1080p.
#35benjimainPosted 11/1/2013 11:12:56 AM
zephirraines posted...
Look at sony removing other os and the mp3 with ps4.

They didn't remove them. They were never in the system to begin with. Are you gonna cry because MS removed things too?

Are you mad that the PS4 is going to outsell the Xbox One? I think you are mad.
#36InjusticeRebornPosted 11/1/2013 11:22:03 AM
JWJW99 posted...

So your gonna list Zoo Tycoon has an exclusive but only list Sonys AAA titles? Yeah that makes sense...

here is PS4's launch day exclusives include: Killzone: Shadow Fall, DC Universe Online, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Warframe, War Thunder, Contrast, Blacklight:Retribution, Escape-Plan, Flow, Flower, Pinball Arcade, Putty Squad, Resogun, SoundShapes, Switch Galaxy Ultra , DC Universe Online, Skylanders SWAP Force, Super Motherload, Tiny Brains, and Warframe....

What was that about PS4 has no games again?

Not the first PSfan to list game twice. Perhaps the first to list two separate games twice however. And a multi-platform game a exclusive? Congrats. XD
#37JWJW99Posted 11/1/2013 12:42:12 PM
InjusticeReborn posted...
JWJW99 posted...

So your gonna list Zoo Tycoon has an exclusive but only list Sonys AAA titles? Yeah that makes sense...

here is PS4's launch day exclusives include: Killzone: Shadow Fall, DC Universe Online, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Warframe, War Thunder, Contrast, Blacklight:Retribution, Escape-Plan, Flow, Flower, Pinball Arcade, Putty Squad, Resogun, SoundShapes, Switch Galaxy Ultra , DC Universe Online, Skylanders SWAP Force, Super Motherload, Tiny Brains, and Warframe....

What was that about PS4 has no games again?

Not the first PSfan to list game twice. Perhaps the first to list two separate games twice however. And a multi-platform game a exclusive? Congrats. XD

This is great...all these trolls redirecting all the hate to me listing names twice but in fact all I did was copy and paste off some random website. Guess that just shows you that truth hurts sometimes when PS4 actually has more exclusives at launch.

And the pinball thing thats in there whoever said something about that....yeah...TC listed zoo tycoon.

/thread