Live BF4 stream on Xbox One

#81Skynet82997Posted 11/1/2013 12:21:57 PM
khardbored posted...
Every single post. Every one of them. Someone just has to come in and sneak in some snide little remark. This board is pathetic these days.

It's unreal - you'd think these guys would be embarrassed at this point with the same clichéd insults over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

And still whining about being hassled on the PS3 boards 7 years later - I mean, I just don't get it. Why in God's name would anyone behave this way? It's completely absurd.

The console sucks, it's inferior - we get it.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#82JWJW99Posted 11/1/2013 12:32:25 PM
My god I hope they fix those pop ins. Other than that, BF4 looks good.
#83EllesarienPosted 11/1/2013 12:42:26 PM
Skynet82997 posted...
khardbored posted...
Every single post. Every one of them. Someone just has to come in and sneak in some snide little remark. This board is pathetic these days.

It's unreal - you'd think these guys would be embarrassed at this point with the same clichéd insults over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

And still whining about being hassled on the PS3 boards 7 years later - I mean, I just don't get it. Why in God's name would anyone behave this way? It's completely absurd.

That's the real thing I don't understand. it's like they are proud to act like 7 year olds in midst of a tantrum. You would think they would want to avoid showing everyone that but instead they wallow in it like it is something to be proud of.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#84chrish909Posted 11/1/2013 12:58:16 PM
Ellesarien posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
khardbored posted...

That's the real thing I don't understand. it's like they are proud to act like 7 year olds in midst of a tantrum. You would think they would want to avoid showing everyone that but instead they wallow in it like it is something to be proud of.

Yeah
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#85TonyMontana916Posted 11/1/2013 1:13:07 PM
benjimain posted...
720p so no thanks.

Great we don't care. Go back to the PS4 boards then where you obviously belong bro.
---
My Big Boss Emblem, Achieved 6/21/2008 http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn0500wx6.jpg
3DS FC = 2277 6647 0831
#86pozertronPosted 11/1/2013 2:02:21 PM
benjimain posted...
Well it is legitimate. I don't want to watch it if it's 720p. We're in the 8th generation so I want 1080p please.

We're in the 8th generation so i still watch in 360p, since it's convenient and loads fast. I don't give jack sh*t about the quality, it's the framerate that matters.
---
Any game with a time limit must burn in hell...with the exception of Fallout 1, Mana Khemia and Mana Khemia 2 since those were actually good.