Two new Forza videos, 60FPS

#1khardboredPosted 11/1/2013 10:47:29 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/videos/exclusive-forza-5-gameplay-atom-at-silverstone/2300-6415881/

http://www.gamespot.com/videos/exclusive-forza-5-gameplay-open-wheel-at-indy/2300-6415882/
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#2ChargrilledPosted 11/1/2013 10:55:15 AM
I dont think the vids do the visuals justice

Dont like that atom car much. Looks difficult to handle and i dont like that token gesture piece of glass stuck right infront of the steering wheel
---
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#3QuinnandGoblinPosted 11/1/2013 11:08:26 AM
Yeh Char, you are definitely right on this, i spent a fair bit of time with it at the recent ebgames expo down here in sydney and no video i've seen online touches how good it actually looks and plays in person.

For forza, the visuals in person are gorgeous, the 1080p 60fps just makes everything look and feel so crisp, but the real winner for me was the xbox one controller, the new triggers made driving the cars absolutely amazing and something that can't be replicated till you play it the first time.
---
NinendoID- Grey-Armada .... psn- armada66 .... xbl- greyarmada....3ds-0345-0608-4393
#4TrickyPonyPosted 11/1/2013 11:29:13 AM
Can't wait for this title, going to be a fun game. Is there a car list released yet?
#5MmaguyPosted 11/1/2013 11:32:11 AM
Nice videos but there are many videos on YouTube that show the game off a lot better.
#6Reflex-ArcPosted 11/1/2013 11:37:41 AM
I love the Ariel Atom. There's a guy local to me who owns one I see driving around every once and a while. It just looks so fun to drive IRL. Sounds nice, too.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#7youngskillzPosted 11/1/2013 6:16:18 PM
visually slightly better than a polished 360 game, i'll see for myself soon enough, though i'm pretty much positive i'm right.

turn 10 didn't seem to want to go for a true next gen look like evo is doing with driveclub.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Persefone, Callenish Circle, Fractal Gates, Wolfheart, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
#8VRViperIIPosted 11/1/2013 6:53:49 PM
youngskillz posted...
visually slightly better than a polished 360 game, i'll see for myself soon enough, though i'm pretty much positive i'm right.

turn 10 didn't seem to want to go for a true next gen look like evo is doing with driveclub.

Please. Although when I played a demo of it at best buy I was disappointed. Glitchy demo in the fun but ugly Laguna seca. And then I went home and played forza 4. Boy was I remembering with rose colored glasses. Forza is never going to be topped by a ps4 racer. By the time GT6 or 7 lands on PS4 forza 6 will land and step it up another notch. Compare forza 2 to 4.

Drive club is a tech demo. If you are even casually interested in console racers I reccomend you start saving up for an xbone. Don't pretend that if all you had was drive club and a 3 year wait for GT7 you won't be totally jelly.
---
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rheagar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Valar Morghulis