Nice! I have everything paid off come Xbox One launch day.

#1icewolf74Posted 11/1/2013 12:58:55 PM
I had the lucky chance of being able to preorder an Xbox One console last night at Gamestop. I only put a $100 dollars down. However, I figured today I would just pay if off plus any games I wanted to preorder come launch day. All that is left is just picking everything up on Nov 22. :)

So it looks like my launch day pick-ups will be:

Xbox One Console - $500
Play & Charge Kit - $25
Forza 5: First Day Edition - $80 (my most highly anticipated Xbox One game)
Ryse: Son of Rome: First Day Edtion - $60
Battlefield 4: Limited Edition - $60

Also picking up on the same day since I have them reserved and paid off:
Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World

So yeah...that's it and it looks like I will be feeling overwhelmed on which game to start first come November 22nd. lol Following these purchases, I plan on getting Madden 25 and Need For Speed: Rivals in December since that is a slow month for new releases and I need to give my wallet a break from the heavy game purchasing I am doing in November. As well as the games listed above, I am also picking up my reserve of Call of Duty: Ghosts Hardened Edtion for the PS3 on Thursday when I get paid to round out my planned game purchases for November.

Feels good to have everything paid off and not have to worry about trying to save money for life's unexpected circumstances. What is everyone's purchases shaping up to be come November 22nd?
#2CrayCrayFishPosted 11/1/2013 1:03:25 PM
guess what? No one gives a s***.
#3renskyfirePosted 11/1/2013 1:08:55 PM
CrayCrayFish posted...

It's better than the worthless Sony Defense Force topics.

As for me, I'm getting Dead Rising 3 and Forza 5 for the X1, and BF4 and AC4 for the PS4. Gotta get all my end of the year school work done before then so I can actually game some for once this semester lol.
---
You know you have been playing games too long when you shout out the window to turn off the lights during the day.=)
#4zinsindettaPosted 11/1/2013 1:09:01 PM
icewolf74 posted...
I had the lucky chance of being able to preorder an Xbox One console last night at Gamestop. I only put a $100 dollars down. However, I figured today I would just pay if off plus any games I wanted to preorder come launch day. All that is left is just picking everything up on Nov 22. :)

So it looks like my launch day pick-ups will be:

Xbox One Console - $500
Play & Charge Kit - $25
Forza 5: First Day Edition - $80 (my most highly anticipated Xbox One game)
Ryse: Son of Rome: First Day Edtion - $60
Battlefield 4: Limited Edition - $60

Also picking up on the same day since I have them reserved and paid off:
Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World

So yeah...that's it and it looks like I will be feeling overwhelmed on which game to start first come November 22nd. lol Following these purchases, I plan on getting Madden 25 and Need For Speed: Rivals in December since that is a slow month for new releases and I need to give my wallet a break from the heavy game purchasing I am doing in November. As well as the games listed above, I am also picking up my reserve of Call of Duty: Ghosts Hardened Edtion for the PS3 on Thursday when I get paid to round out my planned game purchases for November.

Feels good to have everything paid off and not have to worry about trying to save money for life's unexpected circumstances. What is everyone's purchases shaping up to be come November 22nd?

The bold is awesome TC. My November 22nd looks like this

Xbox One day one edition
Dead Rising 3
Dead Rising 3 strategy guide
Assassin's Creed 4
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#5Kenny18Posted 11/1/2013 1:09:52 PM
CrayCrayFish posted...

---
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd77/skater1818/Lulz.jpg
#6protools1983Posted 11/1/2013 1:09:57 PM
Sucker of the year award goes to TC!

lol @ paying $500 for the XBONE and $60 for Ryse
---
Stand up for consumer rights! Vote with your dollar! Boycott Xbox One!!!
#7Embo-1Posted 11/1/2013 1:11:23 PM
Kenny18 posted...
CrayCrayFish posted...

Got mine paid off too.

Also getting AC4, BF4 and Dead Rising 3 (and my free fifa :))
---
Bolt actions speak louder than words
#8kidwgmPosted 11/1/2013 1:14:31 PM
Nice. I really want Super Mario 3D world as well on release but I think I will be so wrapped up with the Xbox One playing COD Ghosts and DD3.
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia and Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii and Wii U.)
#9kidwgmPosted 11/1/2013 1:14:56 PM
protools1983 posted...
Sucker of the year award goes to TC!

lol @ paying $500 for the XBONE and $60 for Ryse

Three.
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia and Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii and Wii U.)
#10overlordlaharl0Posted 11/1/2013 1:16:51 PM
Wow talk about a waste of money. lol MS got you good huh?
---
Why can't Horror movies be like animes? Instead of running and screaming when seeing a demon, just wait a second and unleash your super power.