Eurogamer: "Xbox One Resolutiongate: the 720p fallout"

#11EllesarienPosted 11/1/2013 1:58:36 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
Skynet82997 posted...

Yep - this has been posted about 5 times already today.....

First I seen it. Feel sorry for you blind fanboys though, glad I am able to look at things subjectively, and see that the better gamers platform is coming from the other side of the fence next gen.

Yea - save the fanboy crap. I'm getting both consoles.

Go lord your decision over someone else. I'll have a PS4 too, so despite your childish attempts to insinuate I'll be missing out, I won't.

I'll enjoy both, and the ability to play all the games I want across both platforms.

Enjoy your name calling and hate campaign against an inanimate object.

Aww did I hurt your tiny little feelings? lol.

Grow up. Why do you clowns ENJOY acting like 7 year olds? Instead of being ashamed like you should you act like it is a prize.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#12Skynet82997Posted 11/1/2013 2:09:31 PM
Ellesarien posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
Skynet82997 posted...

First I seen it. Feel sorry for you blind fanboys though, glad I am able to look at things subjectively, and see that the better gamers platform is coming from the other side of the fence next gen.

Go lord your decision over someone else. I'll have a PS4 too, so despite your childish attempts to insinuate I'll be missing out, I won't.

I'll enjoy both, and the ability to play all the games I want across both platforms.

Grow up. Why do you clowns ENJOY acting like 7 year olds? Instead of being ashamed like you should you act like it is a prize.

Lol - not to mention not bright enough to remember what he said 3 minutes before. Look at the message detail to see him edit out his dumbass mistake trying to further insult me.

Whoops!!! LMAO......
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#13crucialPosted 11/1/2013 2:15:30 PM
Forza 5 1080p
Crimson Dragon 1080p
Ryse 900p
Halo 5 1080p

It can be done on X1,it's up to the dev's to make the best out of what they have,EA and Act dropped the ball on the launch for X1 or was it done on purpose?who know's but I am getting both consoles so this garbage means nothing to me.

Next year I will be playing TF,The Order,Halo,Witcher 3 etc.

I will have the best of both worlds and I will get all the exclusives,I feel sorry for fanboy's since no matter what console they pick this gen they will be missing out on a lot good exclusives,then I can come on here and see all the hate and laugh at all these broke people getting buttsore.
#14kyncaniPosted 11/1/2013 3:19:22 PM
L4YER_CAKE posted...
ouch.

At least we're just talking rumors and speculation though. Let's not bury anyone before they're dead.

Ouch if true though. Xbox One is looking like it has a long road ahead of it.

Or short. Probably short.
#15gameboybryce(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 8:12:31 PM
L4YER_CAKE posted...
ouch.

At least we're just talking rumors and speculation though. Let's not bury anyone before they're dead.

Ouch if true though. Xbox One is looking like it has a long road ahead of it.

This isn't speculation really. Before BF4 and CoD this was just speculation but now it's just pure facts. The ESRAM will never match up to the PS4's unified ram which means there will never be parity between the two consoles. The Xbox One is going to have two options:

1. Run games at 1080p but take a hit in performance.

2. Run games at a lower res and have the same performance as the PS4.

It's clear BF4 and CoD are going for the second option and I'm sure more multiplats will follow suit.
---
This board has become a haven for Sony trolls, you have no idea what it is like going to sleep each night punching your pillow furiously.~TrashBoat
LMAO
#16a687947Posted 11/1/2013 8:21:14 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
Skynet82997 posted...

your choice in cars is so appalling that your opinion on which console is better means absolutely nothing
#17gameboybryce(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 8:31:29 PM
crucial posted...
Forza 5 1080p
Crimson Dragon 1080p
Ryse 900p
Halo 5 1080p

It can be done on X1,it's up to the dev's to make the best out of what they have,EA and Act dropped the ball on the launch for X1 or was it done on purpose?who know's but I am getting both consoles so this garbage means nothing to me.

Next year I will be playing TF,The Order,Halo,Witcher 3 etc.

I will have the best of both worlds and I will get all the exclusives,I feel sorry for fanboy's since no matter what console they pick this gen they will be missing out on a lot good exclusives,then I can come on here and see all the hate and laugh at all these broke people getting buttsore.

Ryse having to make concessions (as they've admitted) to run at 1080p so they chose 900p instead. Sounds like the same choice Act and Dice made. And I doubt Act chose the route they went just because they wanted a kick.

Halo 5 isn't out so saying it's guaranteed to run at 1080p is baseless.

Forza 5 has no night time or weather. This is pretty standard for racing sims. I think some concessions were made for 1080p.

Crimson Dragon I know nothing about.

I'm not saying the X1 games will be s*** but it's clear they're all making some concessions to run and look good.

And I see you didn't mention DR3.

And this news isn't important because of the implications in the console wars, it's important because for many people they will only be buying one console and they should know if they're buying a console that's not only more expensive but also won't have the better looking/running multiplats, which let's be honest most people buy their consoles for.

I will eventually buy an X1 if they ever release a must have exclusive. Titanfall doesn't cut it for me. I'm more hyped for Destiny.
---
This board has become a haven for Sony trolls, you have no idea what it is like going to sleep each night punching your pillow furiously.~TrashBoat
LMAO
#18Thewinner14Posted 11/1/2013 8:36:57 PM
it's "objectively" if you're trying to imply you look at things without bias. However calling someone a blind fanboy and saying you look at things subjectively would be a true sentence.
---
6 Bible translations, 1 app: http://www.jw.org/en/online-help/jw-library/
#19MetroidFan9999Posted 11/1/2013 10:36:43 PM
What an amazing article, telling it like it is. Finally someone has the balls instead of trying to hold some imaginary unbiasness or shilling MS.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#20zinsindettaPosted 11/1/2013 11:24:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]