IMO think the only people getting the xbox one are the uniformed.

#1CrayCrayFishPosted 11/1/2013 1:23:00 PM
I'm in no way a fanboy to any console. I started with a SNES then tansitioned to N64, GameCube,PS2, and finally Xbox 360. Now, I pick my consoles based on the advantages I want. The Xbox one has great TV integration features and DAT TitanFall tho. I'll be the first to admit, I have no intrest in Killzone so Xbox wins the short term exclusive war, but the long term? Not so much because Sony has Infamous and so many great Ips. Now, I'm never going to get a gaming computer so the fact that it's very easy for devolpers to bring their games to the PS4 is fantastic. Unfortuently, the same can not be said about the Xbox one. This is evident with the COD 720p fiasco. I originally intended to get the One but the constant peer presure from my friends swayed my descion. Now, I'm glad they did because Xbox isn't looking too promising. It will never be on par with PS4 in terms of graphics and power. It costs 100$ more for less things. Everything the PS4 offers is behind a paywall on the One. Everytime people defend the one, they always say "I'm a gamer and thats why I choose the One" How about something that actually makes f***ing sense for once. Give me any good reason to get the One over PS4.
#2JiZamezPosted 11/1/2013 1:23:55 PM
Better change out of those uniforms, Xbone buyers!
---
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory
#3userfrigginamePosted 11/1/2013 1:24:05 PM
Ah, so like soldiers and police officers.
#4FusionCPosted 11/1/2013 1:24:14 PM
Or they wanna play Halo and Forza and Dead Rising, ohh and you know Titanfall. Those games you cant really play anywhere else
---
For the Horde!!!!
#5embrandedonePosted 11/1/2013 1:25:57 PM
It's behavioral modification. They've been brainwashed by the all mighty cloud. Don't try to change them. Pity them.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#6SyxxHallNashPosted 11/1/2013 1:26:57 PM
This wouldn't apply to you, but the reason I'm getting the One is that the guys I game with the most are getting one, in addition to that I have over $250 in my Microsoft Account from point cards I got super cheap (cost me about $85) and I have anough Live subscription card to last through 2020. So, that's over $500 right there in savings since it's already bought and paid for.
---
Well, that's like.... your opinion, man.-- The Dude.
#7snowboard340Posted 11/1/2013 1:28:26 PM
I wore a uniform last night, so I guess that's why I'm getting the xbox one. Thanks tc for putting it all into perspective.
#8YuiSenpaiPosted 11/1/2013 1:29:18 PM
That is a pretty big statement to say TC that they are all uniformed. Do you have any statistics to back this up?
#9slyman19Posted 11/1/2013 1:58:44 PM
This topic is extremely narrow minded. I had a PS3 and wasn't particularly excited by what I played, ergo I won't make the same mistake twice. Why shouldn't I buy the successor to my favorite console when it looks worthy?
#10chrish909Posted 11/1/2013 2:01:10 PM
Imo thinks people getting the ps4 are the unducated

who let you on the computer tc?
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml