I'm actually looking forward to November 15th.

#1kidwgmPosted 11/1/2013 1:37:32 PM
Maybe all the trolls will be occupied with their new system for a few days. Then maybe we can have some peace and quite around here. I will be getting the ps4 but probably for not a year or two once there is enough exclusives to warrant a purchase.
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia and Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii and Wii U.)
#2YuiSenpaiPosted 11/1/2013 1:38:46 PM
I'm sure the trolls will still find time in their day to come on and post illiterate crap. Probably when they are downloading the update for the console, no doubt.
#3UltimateGeth39Posted 11/1/2013 1:39:04 PM
Nope when you have no life its pretty easy to take an hour off to come here and troll.
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#4kidwgm(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 1:40:22 PM
YuiSenpai posted...
I'm sure the trolls will still find time in their day to come on and post illiterate crap. Probably when they are downloading the update for the console, no doubt.

True. I wonder if Sony is going to fix that with the PS4. That always was a bummer we I do fire up my PS3 it takes 20 mins to download an update then another 20 to install it.
---
#5Masterchief5525Posted 11/1/2013 1:43:17 PM
YuiSenpai posted...

I am calling a error for the PS4 day one update. With all the people trying at once I can see people getting errors with the download.
#6MrImpatient35Posted 11/1/2013 1:47:11 PM
I'm pretty sure they will still come here to talk the usual gibberish.
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
DR3, AC4, XFitness (1-Yr free), KI3 (F2P), Proj Spark
#7UltimateGeth39Posted 11/1/2013 1:47:14 PM
Masterchief5525 posted...
YuiSenpai posted...

I am calling a error for the PS4 day one update. With all the people trying at once I can see people getting errors with the download.

Oh that would be beautiful this board would be almost empty most of the trolls too scared to post anything it almost brings a tear to my eye.
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#8khardboredPosted 11/1/2013 1:47:22 PM
Yeah, I'm looking forward to it for this reason as well. But I really do hope they have a smooth launch. I would/will be upset if all doesn't go well on the 22nd. In the end, we're all gamers and we want to game.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#9kidwgm(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 1:47:55 PM
Masterchief5525 posted...
YuiSenpai posted...

Maybe. But the same can be said for MS. A ton of people trying to get on at once is bound to cause some issues.
---
#10BloodyDove2vsPosted 11/1/2013 1:48:32 PM
kidwgm posted...
YuiSenpai posted...

True. I wonder if Sony is going to fix that with the PS4. That always was a bummer we I do fire up my PS3 it takes 20 mins to download an update then another 20 to install it.

What's your PSN id?
---
let me know when it's 7:20, Mods
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0