Why Xbox one will win....

#11PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 11/1/2013 2:32:17 PM
pingpongching posted...
chrish909 posted...
Rip sony

Do you guys really think knack and killzone and indies will make people spend 400$

No, but not being short sighted and moronic by recognizing that more, quality games are coming out in the future probably will.

Nice.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#12Exodus_PrimePosted 11/1/2013 2:32:23 PM
Oh man I had a good laugh...let me catch my breath...I'm sorry TC I just keep getting a kick out of your name :-)
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#13MetroidFan9999Posted 11/1/2013 2:39:06 PM
OH NO they totally can't/won't alleviate this with firmware fixes!

OH NO X1 is still stuck with the terribad ESRAM!!

OH NO MS is forced to market their console with PC footage because it's so bad!

OH NO MS has never won a console generation or beat Sony!
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#14crucialPosted 11/1/2013 2:43:04 PM
PS4=Vita

Even in Japan in will not sell,there home land is even laughing at Sony since Samsung and Panasonic has took over,maybe they should make a console I bet it would kill Sony.

Sony is losing money in every division it has just look at the movies they release like White House Down lol or The Long Ranger the biggest bomb in 3 year's,Sony is doomed and will lose money on every console it sells all the while Nin/MS will make money on every console sold.

Sony is so 90's and have lost touch with gamer's with there interactive movie game's.
#15deadmarvPosted 11/2/2013 10:50:59 AM
crucial posted...
PS4=Vita

Even in Japan in will not sell,there home land is even laughing at Sony since Samsung and Panasonic has took over,maybe they should make a console I bet it would kill Sony.

Sony is losing money in every division it has just look at the movies they release like White House Down lol or The Long Ranger the biggest bomb in 3 year's,Sony is doomed and will lose money on every console it sells all the while Nin/MS will make money on every console sold.

Sony is so 90's and have lost touch with gamer's with there interactive movie game's.

Um... wasn't The Lone Ranger put out by Disney?
#16Board_ColliePosted 11/2/2013 10:53:18 AM
chrish909 posted...
Rip sony

Do you guys really think knack and killzone and indies will make people spend 400$

No but PS4 exclusive COD Ghosts 1080p edition and BF4 900p edition will make people spend $100 less for the superior versions. Why would they pay $500 and then only get inferior versions of these games?