Should i drop my xbox one pre order for a ps4

#11IzecPosted 11/2/2013 4:29:20 AM
Gothmogz posted...
slyman19 posted...
The reason that Ghost and BF4 is simply that they are still learning the system. Once they have time to learn, games will be on par/very close with the PS4.

BTW, BF4 is not 1080 on PS4.

This is a uninformed comment, is like the formula 1, a car wont stop for the other to pass by, the xbox one will improve, so does the ps4, what will happen when they squeeze the ps4 and is a 720p 30 fps game, and they port it to xbox one which is less powerful?

Not only that, but the Xbox One's eSRAM could easily be a permanent bottleneck; it's not so much a thing devs need to learn as it is something that limits their graphical bandwidth.
---
Throwback Mode 4 Lyfe
#12TrueBlue91Posted 11/2/2013 4:30:45 AM
Izec posted...
The main reasons to stick with Xbox One this gen are the exclusive games during launch year, the controller, and the Xbox interface/online quality.

If you don't care about those things, you might as well switch to PS4.

And the last two points are probably moot since Dualshock 4 is incredible and the online may well be fantastic too (even though it wasn't even that bad before)
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#13Ryan-06Posted 11/2/2013 4:35:30 AM
Tc here, from other topic.

Ryan-06 posted...
ChevelIe posted...
That was the common rhetoric for people who preferred the Xbox 360, but now with multiplats being better on PS4 than Xbox One it's like the big reason for even owning an Xbox this gen.

Seriously, Im getting both but should I just cancel my Xbox One pre-order and stick to just the PS4?

PC+PS4! Trust me, it will reward you years later. Don't spend $500 on a inferior doorstep. Only exclusives remain. Everything else is on PS4 and PC.

But if the known X1 exclusives are enough to make you dump 500 more, then it's your choice. your consequence. And your regret if you end up using PS4 the most.

Think about it- that's half a thousand (plus tax if applied) dollars you could use on PC upgrades, or PS4 games and accessories. do the math.

$500 would get you 8 PS4 games brand new. Think about how much hours you can get from that. Add to it cheaper online fees and no paywall on everything else like Youtube, Netflix, and apps. Don't let M$ make you take it up the ass.

---
http://i.imgur.com/40W5r.jpg
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. My type of girl - http://youtu.be/jhTaQizF4z4
#14vashtrichamPosted 11/2/2013 4:36:36 AM
Izec posted...
The main reasons to stick with Xbox One this gen are the exclusive games during launch year, the controller, and the Xbox interface/online quality.

Online quality is the same, and who buys a console just for launch games
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#15Rdeal2Posted 11/2/2013 5:07:02 AM
vashtricham posted...
Izec posted...

So what you saying is i should buy a PS4 even though it has no games i want to play at launch,i will get the XB1 because it has games i want to play so basically i am buying it for the games it has at launch
#16MilesTeg420Posted 11/2/2013 5:09:12 AM
On November 14 you will want to switch your pre-order to PS4.
#17chrish909Posted 11/2/2013 5:43:57 AM
Real question is why would you keep your ps4 preorder?

Are you planning on selling it for profit?

Do you really want to play killzone shadowfail?

If you answered yes to either than you might as hell keep it, otherwise I suggest waiting until they release some real games.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#18vashtrichamPosted 11/2/2013 6:13:25 AM
Rdeal2 posted...
vashtricham posted...
Izec posted...

So what you saying is i should buy a PS4 even though it has no games i want to play at launch,i will get the XB1 because it has games i want to play so basically i am buying it for the games it has at launch

Key word "just" for launch games. If you are only buying a console for the very small amount of console exclusives then i question your intelligence
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#19Ryan-06Posted 11/3/2013 5:51:06 AM
Hurry up tc! make a decision! Your life depends on it. =O
---
http://i.imgur.com/40W5r.jpg
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. My type of girl - http://youtu.be/jhTaQizF4z4