Video Shows Xbox One Suffering Major Texture Issues In Battlefield 4

#21Ramsus082Posted 11/1/2013 3:30:46 PM
ITT: Bad news reflects poorly on the messenger, not the news.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#22Skynet82997Posted 11/1/2013 3:37:59 PM(edited)
I watched an hour and a half of the single player footage from Jack Frags and did not notice any texture loading issues in all that time. I also watched multi player footage and saw nothing.

Seems like that's an old build, and from the text, it's pretty clear the guy is incredibly anti-Xbox.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#23zephirrainesPosted 11/1/2013 3:59:59 PM
Skynet82997 posted...
I watched an hour and a half of the single player footage from Jack Frags and did not notice any texture loading issues in all that time. I also watched multi player footage and saw nothing.

Seems like that's an old build, and from the text, it's pretty clear the guy is incredibly anti-Xbox.

Easiest way for unknown sites to get hits. Ponies are so desperate for news they look to neogaf even, the tabloids of the gaming world.
#24billsfanno1Posted 11/1/2013 4:12:43 PM
Skynet82997 posted...

Guess what would happen if you watched an unedited hour and a half of PS4 multiplayer. That's right, 3-4 system crashes. And ponies are complaining about pop-in ... LOFL.
#25nerdy65Posted 11/1/2013 5:40:24 PM
I thought it looked great throughout. a few hiccups, but mainly looked awesome.
#26TheBorderColliePosted 11/1/2013 6:25:43 PM
DamnEvilDog posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
Dtrain
2 hours ago

update was posted on gameranx: DICE confirmed that the map was an old build. It is the Caspian Border remade and it is part of the DLC pack that is unfinished. A bug issue was also resolved in a newer build of the map
i've gone back and forth reading stuff from this guy. A LOT of his posts have been awesome, yet DEFINITELY biased.

From the author :

William Usher Mod Dtrain
an hour ago

Thanks for spotting that. I updated the article.

Also, hitting at the Xbox One is like poking a dead horse covered in bulbous, infectious sores with a stick... you just can't help it.

It's interesting that the post above keeps getting ignored....
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
Annoy a domestic terrorist....VOTE!
#27dejavu1982Posted 11/1/2013 10:56:22 PM
DarkJaydragon posted...
The comments even say this was from an old build. the author even included it in his article.

And after watching the Europe vs U.S competition, the game looks insane on XB1, so much happening on screen.

This lol, after watching the competition, makes me want the one even more.
#28game freakozoidPosted 11/1/2013 10:59:05 PM
billsfanno1 posted...
Skynet82997 posted...

Guess what would happen if you watched an unedited hour and a half of PS4 multiplayer. That's right, 3-4 system crashes. And ponies are complaining about pop-in ... LOFL.

Trying to hard man.
#29Millertime660Posted 11/1/2013 11:18:53 PM
billsfanno1 posted...
SilentS89 posted...
I for one appreciate TC sharing this with us.

I assume good things and look for bad things.

Well the worst thing happening with BF4 on next gen consoles is that it crashes in multiplayer on PS4. We know from DICE that the texture pop-in on X1 is due to incomplete build and there is still 3 weeks to go. The broken online issue with 2 weeks to go is some scary stuff.
#30NeoAndurilPosted 11/1/2013 11:21:15 PM
whitelytning posted...
That makes more sense. Just ignore all the good ones and post the bad ones.

It counter-balances with all the bull s*** reassurance topics this board gets flooded with by insecure ms fanboys.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png