Video Shows Xbox One Suffering Major Texture Issues In Battlefield 4

#41khardboredPosted 11/2/2013 6:51:49 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
Dtrain
2 hours ago

update was posted on gameranx: DICE confirmed that the map was an old build. It is the Caspian Border remade and it is part of the DLC pack that is unfinished. A bug issue was also resolved in a newer build of the map
i've gone back and forth reading stuff from this guy. A LOT of his posts have been awesome, yet DEFINITELY biased.

From the author :

William Usher Mod Dtrain
an hour ago

Thanks for spotting that. I updated the article.

Also, hitting at the Xbox One is like poking a dead horse covered in bulbous, infectious sores with a stick... you just can't help it.

---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#42leatheljPosted 11/2/2013 7:28:54 AM
not this again. trolls love trolling.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#43axelfooley2k5Posted 11/2/2013 7:33:40 AM
zephirraines posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
I watched an hour and a half of the single player footage from Jack Frags and did not notice any texture loading issues in all that time. I also watched multi player footage and saw nothing.

Seems like that's an old build, and from the text, it's pretty clear the guy is incredibly anti-Xbox.

Easiest way for unknown sites to get hits. Ponies are so desperate for news they look to neogaf even, the tabloids of the gaming world.

when calling gaf not credible one needs to have credibility

You have none
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#44kyncaniPosted 11/2/2013 7:47:35 AM
BigAl519 posted...
whitelytning posted...
That makes more sense. Just ignore all the good ones and post the bad ones.

Or maybe there just isn't any good ones for the Xbone?

If someone, anyone, can find a place that's pro Xbox One with good Xbox One news, please tell us or post them here.

Because I can't find any.
#45game freakozoidPosted 11/2/2013 9:22:53 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
game freakozoid posted...
billsfanno1 posted...

Guess what would happen if you watched an unedited hour and a half of PS4 multiplayer. That's right, 3-4 system crashes. And ponies are complaining about pop-in ... LOFL.

Trying to hard man.

Forgetting what topic you're in?

Oh wait, we can always bump up that topic linked to our friend J. Conrad, where the Xbox One has been using PC footage... for 5 seconds in a trailer for an event that hadn't happened!!?

I honestly think PS fans are chipping away at any little thing they can, because there isn't as much difference between PS4 and XBO version as they'd like, considering the PS4 dwarfing the XBO in raw power.

inb4theirusualreply

But don't worry guys. Your constant petty digs has done it's work on me. I'm getting the PS4 - for multi-plat games. Exclusives aren't worth anything at the moment I'm afraid.

Uh, you went off on a really weird tangent. Did you mean to reply to me with that? I mean the reply itself didn't really make sense so I assume that you meant to reply to somebody else.