Xbox One Is DLNA Compatible, Can Be Used As Media Server

#11IzecPosted 11/1/2013 7:25:09 PM
MS has been heavily marketing the Xbox One's multimedia capabilities so it's nice that they were consistent and allow easy sharing of personal media.

EchoX860 posted...
Good luck posting anything positive here. The Ponies have taken over the board and the useless mods are just that, useless. You want anything positive about it, go to the One subreddit. Much better than this **** hole

As far as I see this is 100% positive Xbox One news and an advantage over the competitor so there's no reason to be so angsty about it. Good lord wait until someone actually tries to troll the topic before you complain.
---
Throwback Mode 4 Lyfe
#12builder111Posted 11/1/2013 7:35:26 PM
EchoX860 posted...
Why should I thank Sony? I didn't mind the original polices. I don't share my games, I don't let friends borrow my games, none of the original polices bothered me at all, and I'm always connected, if my internet goes down. Okay, I'll play the 360, not a big deal but people whine and complain about change, no wonder the industry can't advance other than just better specs. I should thank the crybabies for ruining what I thought was a good idea.

None of that nonsense would have advanced gaming. Since when did speaking up becoming whining?
---
caps
#13scoobydoobydontPosted 11/1/2013 7:49:55 PM
I don't understand... I have lots of media on an external HDD, can I use that hooked up directly to my console or not? I have no interest in hooking my HDD up to my PC to then stream s*** to a console over a network. If I'm on my PC I'll just use the effing PC, the console is superfluous. And reversed, if I'm on my console then my laptop will be in sleep mode instead of wasting energy. I don't get the steaming obsession, so wasteful. But hey, it's not like climate change is a confirmed and dire thing or anything, turn on all your lights the party will last forever...

That certainly took a turn into rant territory part way through...
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png