I'm more excited to use Xbox Fitness than I am for actual launch games.

#1Kenny_the_SharcPosted 11/1/2013 10:03:20 PM
Launch games are nothing special anyways.

http://news.xbox.com/2013/09/xbox-one-xbox-fitness-unveiled I know this known about, but positing for people who don't.

So interactive p90x for a year and other workouts for free! Friggen legit. Will be awesome doing along side normal gym workouts.

Awesome how it monitors reps, heart rate etc. I would pay money for this feature, but it's free for a year!

One advantage the Xbone definitely has over ps4. No equivalent on ps4 at all actually.

Lol we Xbox One owners have to take our victories where we can get them.
#2Millertime660Posted 11/1/2013 10:10:07 PM
I think it is a fantastic and often overlooked feature of the xbox one
#3Darkpalidin12Posted 11/1/2013 10:14:42 PM
That means one thing:

Typical xbox one gamer: 170lbs
Typical ps4 gamer: 290lbs
---
GT: ReturnToHangar PSN: LegendxK1LL3R
#4DoukouPosted 11/1/2013 10:18:41 PM(edited)
Darkpalidin12 posted...
That means one thing:

Guess that's what the PS4 fanboys mean why they say they will crush them.
Just in jest
---
Don't read this sig.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18EvifsO8VA
#5Darkpalidin12Posted 11/1/2013 10:19:19 PM
Doukou posted...
Darkpalidin12 posted...
That means one thing:

Guess that's what the PS4 fanboys mean why they say they will crush them.
Just in jest

Hahaha good one.
---
#6Darkpalidin12Posted 11/2/2013 9:39:21 AM
bump
---
#7MrImpatient35Posted 11/2/2013 9:51:13 AM
You too? Thought I was the only one! I actually have a Wallpaper both on my computer and on my X360 of Xbox Fitness. I don't know if I'm more excited for that or Dead Rising 3. I knew it wouldn't be talked about much on these boards, but I'm surprised that it's not even being talked about in articles anymore, like it was when it was first announced.
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
DR3, AC4, XFitness (1-Yr free), KI3 (F2P), Proj Spark
#8Kenny_the_Sharc(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 10:23:18 AM(edited)
MrImpatient35 posted...
You too? Thought I was the only one! I actually have a Wallpaper both on my computer and on my X360 of Xbox Fitness. I don't know if I'm more excited for that or Dead Rising 3. I knew it wouldn't be talked about much on these boards, but I'm surprised that it's not even being talked about in articles anymore, like it was when it was first announced.

Yeah I guess it gets overshadowed by proceieved weakness of other things. That or gamers just don't care about physical fitness. Either way I'm incredibly excited to use it.
#9MrImpatient35Posted 11/2/2013 12:50:59 PM
Kenny_the_Sharc posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...

Yeah I guess it gets overshadowed by proceieved weakness of other things. That or gamers just don't care about physical fitness. Either way I'm incredibly excited to use it.

I don't know how long you've been into fitness, but trust me...not many people at all are interested in it. That's why I was so shocked to see it mentioned on here, however brief that was.

I'm excited that they'll have Insanity on there. I haven't tried it, but my friend did, and he says it's SO INTENSE. If you're not in good shape, just forget it lol. I just started doing HIIT, so maybe I'll be in good enough shape for it by the time it comes out.
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
DR3, AC4, XFitness (1-Yr free), KI3 (F2P), Proj Spark