All those changes yet people still don't want a Xbox One

#11zephirrainesPosted 11/1/2013 10:40:11 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
zephirraines posted...
you people reach new levels of desperation by the day.

Not nearly as desperate as you and your fanboy ilk =)

Horrible come back kiddo. Fact that you are here on the board for a game console you have 0 interest in proves that you are desperate. First you clowns said wait for gamecom then pax then comicon then tgs and now its e3 again. Sound like Vita owners all over again.

I will be getting games at launch, then Titanfall, then Halo, then fable and then Quantum break and maybe sunset overdrive if i saw some gameplay.

Then in several years when the ps4 drops in price and fixes their hardware failures that Sony consoles always have at launch, i will get a ps4 and rent infamous. Hopefully it will have other games by then. Hopefully.....
#12ManInGorillaSutPosted 11/1/2013 10:42:12 PM
Millertime660 posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
zephirraines posted...

says NeoAnduril..... resident troll

I knew him when he went by kcypher2000.
---
Give me Banana!
PSN ID; EL_BOMBASTICO
#13BDJaycePosted 11/1/2013 10:48:09 PM
Xbox One kind of damned themselves at release.. a lot since then has been damage control.

Which wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't so very obvious.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#14kyncani(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 11:00:21 PM
zephirraines posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
zephirraines posted...

Horrible come back kiddo. Fact that you are here on the board for a game console you have 0 interest in proves that you are desperate. First you clowns said wait for gamecom then pax then comicon then tgs and now its e3 again. Sound like Vita owners all over again.

I will be getting games at launch, then Titanfall, then Halo, then fable and then Quantum break and maybe sunset overdrive if i saw some gameplay.

Then in several years when the ps4 drops in price and fixes their hardware failures that Sony consoles always have at launch, i will get a ps4 and rent infamous. Hopefully it will have other games by then. Hopefully.....

Except none of those Xbox One games are available at launch.
Some don't even have gameplay yet and others are outright bad.

The only game that may be close to being released is still months away and is a Xbox 360 game.

All those great Xbox One games are just in your imagination.

And some of them will probably be reduced to Kinect games, unless the Xbox One Kinect is already dead. It very well may be.
#15DoukouPosted 11/1/2013 11:05:59 PM
kyncani posted...
zephirraines posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
zephirraines posted...

Except none of those Xbox One games are available at launch.
Some don't even have gameplay yet and others are outright bad.

The only game that may be close to being released is still months away and is a Xbox 360 game.

All those great Xbox One games are just in your imagination.

And some of them will probably be reduced to Kinect games, unless the Xbox One Kinect is already dead. It very well may be.

Not to butt in on your guys pissing contest but
He said
"I will be getting games at launch"
---
Don't read this sig.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18EvifsO8VA
#16NeoAndurilPosted 11/1/2013 11:20:18 PM
zephirraines posted...
Fact that you are here on the board for a game console you have 0 interest in proves that you are desperate.

Same old recycled xb1 troll comebacks. Same reply. I'm getting an xb1. I'm also getting a PS4. I don't participate in your ridiculous console war. I'm not insecure about my purchase, in fact I'm pretty much all around confident about everything I do. Which means, in short, I don't feel the need to constantly project vitriol and hate everywhere like you do.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#17SythisTaruPosted 11/1/2013 11:23:35 PM
I think it's just, people are really cheap. So when Microsoft announced all their policies that would help game devs/the gaming industry, but force them to buy legit copies of games, they got really angry, and haven't calmed down yet. It's the same way people wait for Steam sales before they buy anything on PC. Cheapskates.
#18kyncani(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 12:27:54 AM
SythisTaru posted...
I think it's just, people are really cheap. So when Microsoft announced all their policies that would help game devs/the gaming industry, but force them to buy legit copies of games, they got really angry, and haven't calmed down yet. It's the same way people wait for Steam sales before they buy anything on PC. Cheapskates.

You don't wait for sales before buying something on Steam ? o.O
#19SirLemontPosted 11/4/2013 5:56:34 AM
SythisTaru posted...

It doesn't help the industry if it pisses off the customers. You forget that people have to still BUY the game. And it's exactly that attitude Microsoft has that keeps people away from the X1.
#20CyborgTwentyPosted 11/4/2013 6:01:09 AM
360 was great but they really dropped the ball with Xbox One.