Microsoft investors considering an Xbox spin off.

#11slyman19Posted 11/2/2013 10:30:03 AM
Dannyson97 posted...
Successful product? The Xbox division has done nothing but lose money until very recently, the vision has lost 6 billion dollars. (Still love the 360 though)
But I agree a spin off could be a good idea, there's a lot places they could go with this.

Recent proof of that amount of losses?
#12Kazuya_80Posted 11/2/2013 10:41:31 AM
Dannyson97 posted...
Successful product? The Xbox division has done nothing but lose money until very recently, the vision has lost 6 billion dollars. (Still love the 360 though)
But I agree a spin off could be a good idea, there's a lot places they could go with this.

Xbox brand started making profit around 2007
#13Dannyson97Posted 11/2/2013 10:54:20 AM
Kazuya_80 posted...
Dannyson97 posted...

Yeah the console it's self began making money but it didn't make the money it lost back until very recently, and the money lost from original still hasn't been made back.
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
#14Kazuya_80Posted 11/2/2013 11:01:35 AM
Dannyson97 posted...
Kazuya_80 posted...
Dannyson97 posted...

Yeah the console it's self began making money but it didn't make the money it lost back until very recently, and the money lost from original still hasn't been made back.

You mean the money spent on the console that was up against the Playstation 2 ? It would be silly to think they would get into the industry that easy
#15Hvv0l24n9Posted 11/2/2013 11:05:11 AM
Microsoft investors can't "consider" squat. They have no control. All they can do is suggest.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?