Doesn't Halo deserve to be on the most powerful console?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Doesn't Halo deserve to be on the most powerful console?

User Info: LuDaCRis073

LuDaCRis073
3 years ago#31
I'd rather see a ghost recon or rainbox six game. No interest in halo.
Rawr!

User Info: JohnHalo343

JohnHalo343
3 years ago#32
I don't recall any other shooters getting a player on bottles of Dr. Pepper. Everyone hating on the game is a Sony Fanboy and is terrible at Halo. Go back to no-skill shooters with Tweens packing your lobbies.
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community

User Info: rubixcube10

rubixcube10
3 years ago#33
Unfortunately most of you missed the boat. Halo is still a very good game. Halo Reach destroyed the Halo legacy and name but Halo 4 at least brought it back to life. With all the updates now, Halo 4 is very comparable to Halo 3. Of course it will never be as fun as Halo 2 since a lot of people don't play the game right anymore. Everyone had a Microphone on during the Halo 2 & Halo 3 days. Now, without a microphone on, it's hard to communicate and actually play strategically. I blame COD for this.

There are more reasons for the fall of Halo but the two major reasons was Reach and a very stubborn online community.

User Info: Revival125

Revival125
3 years ago#34
JohnHalo343 posted...
I don't recall any other shooters getting a player on bottles of Dr. Pepper. Everyone hating on the game is a Sony Fanboy and is terrible at Halo. Go back to no-skill shooters with Tweens packing your lobbies.

LOL. Blame the makers of Halo for milking what was once a once in 5 years kind of game, into a yearly spin off show.

Im no PS fan, but the game series is stale now. No one cares anymore.
Spread Your Wings And Fly Away With Me

User Info: coltsfan4ever31

coltsfan4ever31
3 years ago#35
I never could get into the Halo series. Extremely boring imo.
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Doesn't Halo deserve to be on the most powerful console?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived