Doesn't Halo deserve to be on the most powerful console?

#31LuDaCRis073Posted 11/5/2013 8:30:54 PM
I'd rather see a ghost recon or rainbox six game. No interest in halo.
---
Rawr!
#32JohnHalo343Posted 11/5/2013 8:31:50 PM
I don't recall any other shooters getting a player on bottles of Dr. Pepper. Everyone hating on the game is a Sony Fanboy and is terrible at Halo. Go back to no-skill shooters with Tweens packing your lobbies.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#33rubixcube10Posted 11/6/2013 3:56:43 PM(edited)
Unfortunately most of you missed the boat. Halo is still a very good game. Halo Reach destroyed the Halo legacy and name but Halo 4 at least brought it back to life. With all the updates now, Halo 4 is very comparable to Halo 3. Of course it will never be as fun as Halo 2 since a lot of people don't play the game right anymore. Everyone had a Microphone on during the Halo 2 & Halo 3 days. Now, without a microphone on, it's hard to communicate and actually play strategically. I blame COD for this.

There are more reasons for the fall of Halo but the two major reasons was Reach and a very stubborn online community.
#34Revival125Posted 11/6/2013 3:57:38 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...
I don't recall any other shooters getting a player on bottles of Dr. Pepper. Everyone hating on the game is a Sony Fanboy and is terrible at Halo. Go back to no-skill shooters with Tweens packing your lobbies.

LOL. Blame the makers of Halo for milking what was once a once in 5 years kind of game, into a yearly spin off show.

Im no PS fan, but the game series is stale now. No one cares anymore.
---
Spread Your Wings And Fly Away With Me
#35coltsfan4ever31Posted 11/6/2013 4:01:50 PM
I never could get into the Halo series. Extremely boring imo.
---
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi