Seriosly people...enough

#1MetalxGearsnakePosted 11/2/2013 6:53:46 AM
Enough people. Both systems are launching extremely soon and every one should be pumped to finally put their current gen systems after 7-8 years to rest. All of this negativity is just ridiculous. Yes one game COD Ghosts is running at a native resolution worse than PS4, but stop saying the hardware sucks, the hardware is very near across the board. A lot of you fail to realize that a lot of these developers received the final build of the consoles very near launch, so they have not had all the time in the world to optimize correctly. Yes PS4 they did, but that is most likely due to the PS4 being slightly easier to adapt to. Does this mean Xbox is going to fail? No! I guarantee next year the new Cod will run native 1080p next year and if it doesn't well then you have the right to complain. People need to understand that when they are failing to optimize they have two choices. Leave it at 720P and let the upscaler do its job (which it does pretty darn well) or delay the game and piss of so many gamers as many Cod players can barely handle a week difference between the PS4 and Xbox One version already. Yes Resolution does impact, but some of you are blowing it way out of proportion, These launch games will not be as good as games down the line in terms of graphics and stability especially for Xbox One as the 3rd party developers need to learn how to properly use the hardware, and they will. Lastly, stop saying it can't run 1080P Forza, Fifa, Nba, Crimson Dragon are all confirmed as native 1080P games. It may not be as much as PlayStation at the moment, but give it time. This is launch people.
#2IzecPosted 11/2/2013 6:55:04 AM
What is there to be pumped for? Launch lineups are sorely lacking.
---
Throwback Mode 4 Lyfe
#3FusionCPosted 11/2/2013 6:58:15 AM(edited)
Izec posted...

Im pumped for AC4 (didnt buy current gen) Killzone, Forza, Dead Rising 3, Ryse, BF4. There is a TON to be pumped for! The 15th and 22nd cant get here fast enough!

Im actually not sure what your looking for in a launch line up. Pretty much every kind of game is available at launch. Action, adventure, racing, shooter, platformer. Its there.
---
For the Horde!!!!
#4Paul_AtreidesPosted 11/2/2013 7:25:48 AM
FusionC posted...
Izec posted...

Im pumped for AC4 (didnt buy current gen) Killzone, Forza, Dead Rising 3, Ryse, BF4. There is a TON to be pumped for! The 15th and 22nd cant get here fast enough!

Im actually not sure what your looking for in a launch line up. Pretty much every kind of game is available at launch. Action, adventure, racing, shooter, platformer. Its there.

I think both launches could have been better. I don't see Halo, Fable, God of War, Uncharted, GTA, Street Fighter, Gran Turismo, Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, etc. Mostly just second tier franchises and the annual rehashes (BF, CoD, Forza, AC, etc).
#5FusionCPosted 11/2/2013 7:33:14 AM
Paul_Atreides posted...
FusionC posted...
Izec posted...

I think both launches could have been better. I don't see Halo, Fable, God of War, Uncharted, GTA, Street Fighter, Gran Turismo, Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, etc. Mostly just second tier franchises and the annual rehashes (BF, CoD, Forza, AC, etc).

Wow wow wow mate, Forza is not an annual rehash. New Forza titles are almost always 2 years apart and there is going to be 2 years between 4 and 5. Also of all the titles you listed almost half are third party two of them released or will be releasing current gen versions within 2 months of next gen launch. And of the 1st party titles listed only 2 of them have even been announced (Halo and Fable). Could it have been better? Sure it could ALWAYS be better. But is it bad? Not even close. The PS3/360 launch was much much much worse. And if memory serves the PS2 launch lineup was horrible.
---
For the Horde!!!!
#6IzecPosted 11/2/2013 7:37:28 AM
FusionC posted...

That's only if you combine the two consoles' launch lineups into one. I was judging them individually. >_>
---
Throwback Mode 4 Lyfe