When do Xbox One games go on sale

#1ElGadoPosted 11/2/2013 7:17:22 AM
Will we be able to buy them before launch day? I kinda want to already have my stuff ready so I can plug and play. The anticipation is starting to build.
#2ACx7Posted 11/2/2013 7:19:19 AM
There's a massive patch you'll have to download. Then you have to install each game. So you wont be able to plug and play anyways. But as far as I know street date for all launch titles is the same day as the console. So major retailers most likely wont sell them before that.
#3ElGado(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 7:21:03 AM
ACx7 posted...
There's a massive patch you'll have to download. Then you have to install each game. So you wont be able to plug and play anyways. But as far as I know street date for all launch titles is the same day as the console. So major retailers most likely wont sell them before that.

I know that. But I mean have all my stuff set up and ready to go, download a patch and get ready for some gaming.
#4SunDevil77Posted 11/2/2013 7:22:14 AM
ACx7 posted...
There's a massive patch you'll have to download. Then you have to install each game

You can start playing just moments after a game starts installing.

Some retailers will be selling multiplats (including BF4, AC 4 and CoD Ghosts, iirc) on Nov. 19th.
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#5ElGado(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 7:27:48 AM
Apparently a bunch of games go on sale the 15th.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/xbox-one/xbox-one-games/pcmcat303600050005.c?id=pcmcat303600050005
#6ACx7Posted 11/2/2013 7:45:47 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
ACx7 posted...
There's a massive patch you'll have to download. Then you have to install each game

Some retailers will be selling multiplats (including BF4, AC 4 and CoD Ghosts, iirc) on Nov. 19th.

Good. I hadn't heard this confirmed for Xbox One. Guess I just missed it.

That seems odd. Why not just wait a few days and release them with the system? Oh well. Guess it's good for people like TC who would rather have them waiting for when they get the console home. :D
#7SunDevil77Posted 11/2/2013 7:52:58 AM
ACx7 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
ACx7 posted...

Good. I hadn't heard this confirmed for Xbox One. Guess I just missed it.

That seems odd. Why not just wait a few days and release them with the system? Oh well. Guess it's good for people like TC who would rather have them waiting for when they get the console home. :D

Looks like I was a couple days off :o but I like when games come out on Tuesdays. Tuesdays a film buff heaven...I get my new flicks, and new games in one trip
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539