GQ Magazine review the Xbox One - 8/10 and better than PS4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. GQ Magazine review the Xbox One - 8/10 and better than PS4

User Info: A_Hollow

A_Hollow
3 years ago#1
http://www.t3.com/news/first-xbox-one-and-sony-ps4-review-appears-in-gq-magazine

The PS4 still performed well scoring 7/10 with it's 'stylish' looks and 'low cost' being both serious plus points, GQ criticised the fact that the PS4 will suffer from a lack of 'killer games' on launch.

the Xbox One is the best console of the two getting 8/10 with the magazine praising the console's 'cloud processing' and the fact that it's a 'complete media device'.

I wish I never read the article now, how utterly pointless.

User Info: Darkpalidin12

Darkpalidin12
3 years ago#2
Pwnt.
GT: ReturnToHangar PSN: LegendxK1LL3R

User Info: xtacb

xtacb
3 years ago#3
style baby

yall know all the ladies like the guys who read GQ

get xbox1, stylish and low cost gaming
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?

A_Hollow
3 years ago#4
xtacb posted...
style baby

yall know all the ladies like the guys who read GQ

get xbox1, stylish and low cost gaming

lol, as much as I like style, GQ Magazine is for when I want to buy an expensive but ugly pair of shoes that I'll never wear..

User Info: zephirraines

zephirraines
3 years ago#5
Pretty accurate review. I find it funny when ponies say the ps4 is all about the games yet its totally lacking in games.

Call the xbox a cable box all you want but its sad that a cable box has more AAA exclusives then a $400 ouya.

Darkpalidin12
3 years ago#6
zephirraines posted...
Pretty accurate review. I find it funny when ponies say the ps4 is all about the games yet its totally lacking in games.

Call the xbox a cable box all you want but its sad that a cable box has more AAA exclusives then a $400 ouya.

I agree, atleast us Oner's will have some games to play on our system. I mean isn't that what a system is for? To play games? Their argument is invalid.

A_Hollow
3 years ago#7
You're basing your review of a console based on it's launch lineup? Makes no sense.

Darkpalidin12
3 years ago#8
Yes I am. Without games, even at launch, a system is useless.

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
3 years ago#9
zephirraines posted...

Why didn't you delete your account? You lost the bet.
3770K @ 4.5ghz| GTX Titan @ 1300/6500 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus PB278Q 2560x1440 | Windows 8.1 | PS4 | Atari 2600

User Info: zephirraines

zephirraines
3 years ago#10
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
zephirraines posted...

Why didn't you delete your account? You lost the bet.

I will when Cboat gets banned for being a fraud. Calm down pony.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. GQ Magazine review the Xbox One - 8/10 and better than PS4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived