GQ Magazine review the Xbox One - 8/10 and better than PS4

#11vashtrichamPosted 11/2/2013 8:10:11 AM
Darkpalidin12 posted...
Yes I am. Without games, even at launch, a system is useless.

So i didnt buy 7 games to play on my ps4 but only 3 for my X1. Funny if X1 had more games then i would think I would have gotten more for it
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#12NewMoonShadowPosted 11/2/2013 8:10:44 AM
I said it before and I'll say it again, this "review" is basically some dude rambling about his impression of what he thinks that the X-Box One and PS4 will probably be like based on the advertising. It has no more weight than random-dude 1,093,456 on GameFAQs message boards.
#13Xeeh_BitzPosted 11/2/2013 8:11:45 AM
zephirraines posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
zephirraines posted...
Pretty accurate review. I find it funny when ponies say the ps4 is all about the games yet its totally lacking in games.

Call the xbox a cable box all you want but its sad that a cable box has more AAA exclusives then a $400 ouya.

Why didn't you delete your account? You lost the bet.

I will when Cboat gets banned for being a fraud. Calm down pony.

I see, you're one of those people that talk a lot of s*** but never back it up or enforce what you say.

All talk, no bite.
---
3770K @ 4.5ghz| GTX Titan @ 1300/6500 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus PB278Q 2560x1440 | Windows 8.1 | PS4 | Atari 2600
#14MrImpatient35Posted 11/2/2013 8:11:51 AM
A_Hollow posted...
You're basing your review of a console based on it's launch lineup? Makes no sense.

EXACTLY! So why are so many Sony gamers harping on the fact that CoD Ghosts is only 720p on X1, when it's a LAUNCH GAME? If every game was 720p for a year straight, THEN you'd have a legitimate complaint. It's a launch game though, so calm the f*** down.
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
DR3, AC4, XFitness (1-Yr free), KI3 (F2P), Proj Spark
#15zephirrainesPosted 11/2/2013 8:12:47 AM
A_Hollow posted...
You're basing your review of a console based on it's launch lineup? Makes no sense.

Its launch genius, why would you base a review at launch off of hopes of getting games years down the line. Thats when you re-review the console like many sites that do a comparison every year.

I have no doubt that the ps4 MIGHT get the games. Hell i like infamous but its a rental and i am interested in seeing more about the Order and Deep Down but know so little about it now. However as of now and as of what I do know. I know the ps4 line up is pathetic. I hope this changes but considering i was stupid enough to buy a Vita i definitely do not have as much faith in Sony as i used too.

Btw this is the first Sony system i will not buy at launch.
#16Darkpalidin12Posted 11/2/2013 8:13:06 AM
vashtricham posted...
Darkpalidin12 posted...
Yes I am. Without games, even at launch, a system is useless.

So i didnt buy 7 games to play on my ps4 but only 3 for my X1. Funny if X1 had more games then i would think I would have gotten more for it

The PS4 has a more limited variation of games coming out compared to the One. Any argument coming from the PS4 defense force against the launch lineup is now invalid.
---
GT: ReturnToHangar PSN: LegendxK1LL3R
#17zephirrainesPosted 11/2/2013 8:14:23 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
zephirraines posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
zephirraines posted...
Pretty accurate review. I find it funny when ponies say the ps4 is all about the games yet its totally lacking in games.

Call the xbox a cable box all you want but its sad that a cable box has more AAA exclusives then a $400 ouya.

I see, you're one of those people that talk a lot of s*** but never back it up or enforce what you say.

All talk, no bite.

This is the internet kid. Do you really think i care what you think? Stop with the tough guy routine and you would realize that this site does not matter. We all come here because we are bored and sometimes rarely on a blue moon to talk about games.
#18IzecPosted 11/2/2013 8:14:47 AM
A_Hollow posted...
The PS4 still performed well scoring 7/10 with it's 'stylish' looks and 'low cost' being both serious plus points, GQ criticised the fact that the PS4 will suffer from a lack of 'killer games' on launch.

the Xbox One is the best console of the two getting 8/10 with the magazine praising the console's 'cloud processing' and the fact that it's a 'complete media device'.

Joke magazine.
---
Throwback Mode 4 Lyfe
#19Xeeh_BitzPosted 11/2/2013 8:16:11 AM
zephirraines posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
zephirraines posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
zephirraines posted...

All talk, no bite.

This is the internet kid. Do you really think i care what you think? Stop with the tough guy routine and you would realize that this site does not matter. We all come here because we are bored and sometimes rarely on a blue moon to talk about games.

Since it's just the internet you surely would not have an issue deleting your account since you made the bet. Remember, your word is your word regardless of where you presented it. Can't go through life being a liar, what effect would that have on you emotionally?
---
3770K @ 4.5ghz| GTX Titan @ 1300/6500 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus PB278Q 2560x1440 | Windows 8.1 | PS4 | Atari 2600
#20zephirrainesPosted 11/2/2013 8:16:45 AM
Izec posted...
A_Hollow posted...
The PS4 still performed well scoring 7/10 with it's 'stylish' looks and 'low cost' being both serious plus points, GQ criticised the fact that the PS4 will suffer from a lack of 'killer games' on launch.

the Xbox One is the best console of the two getting 8/10 with the magazine praising the console's 'cloud processing' and the fact that it's a 'complete media device'.

Joke magazine.

Toys R Us and i think it was popular mechanics also picked the xbox over the ps4. But let me guess they are jokes too. Yet sites who get ad money from Sony are legit. Oh wait even those seem to favor the xbox.

Look at ign and their video on if the glory days of playstation have passed. I would say yes. This is not the same Sony that dominated the ps1 and ps2 generations. Without the third party support that now backs MS it is obvious how the lack off innovation or system sellers hurts the playstation brand.