GQ Magazine review the Xbox One - 8/10 and better than PS4

#41lilj812Posted 11/2/2013 11:54:25 AM
JusticeSword posted...
zephirraines posted...
JusticeSword posted...
Zephy made a bet where upon losing he was to delete his account, then amends the conditions once he lost the bet.

Completely expected.

I didn't amend genius. I straight out lied. You really believe everything you read online? Life is going to be hard on you.

If ponies defend neogaf for lying about permabanning frauds like cboat claiming to be an insider then i can lie too. At the end of the day i admit that anything i say is founded on OPINION.

What cboat is doing is becoming the tabloids of the gaming media. A joke that hurts the credibility of real insiders.

Apparently i am pretty famous here because i have no clue how so many of you know my name.

So essentially, everything you post here has no credibility & should be disregarded?

Got it.

Essentially... yes.
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
"I would only give the xbox one a 6/10, the Stanley Parable is a lot better." -Ch3wy
#42HorridhalPosted 11/2/2013 11:55:55 AM
Doukou posted...
Horridhal posted...
Doukou posted...
Quality is subjective but quantity and diversity aren't
Killzone 4-FPS
Knack-Platformer beat em' up
Resogun-Shoot em up

Dead Rising 3-Sandbox
Ryse-Action Adventure
Forza-Racing
Zoo Tycoon-Family oriented game
Killer Instinct- Fighting Game
Crimsion Dragon-On Rails Shooter

This is why people say Xbox has the better launch line-up

Missing the point, still. Quantity does not matter. Diversity does not matter. Quality is a subjective argument and generally what sells people their system. Just because -YOU- think those games make the Xbox one a better system Does not make it a fact. It makes it -YOUR- OPINION.

I also find it funny to see that you left off what would be construed as Indy-titles from the PS list, then included them on the Xbox list. You prove your bias in doing so and make it pointless to argue with you.

Get better, then try again.

Hm?
Quantity and Diversity doesn't matter?

Also what Indie titles that I forget that were only on PS4(no pc) at launch?

Stickied list of all ps4 launch titles:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67053771

That's a ton different than the list you put up there chief. Like I said, biased and not worth the time.
---
Analogy of gamefaqs: Islands of logic floating in a sea of idiocy and childishness.
Have a real point please. Don't use personal attacks or emotions.
#43DoukouPosted 11/2/2013 12:01:55 PM(edited)
Horridhal posted...
Doukou posted...
Horridhal posted...
Doukou posted...
Quality is subjective but quantity and diversity aren't
Killzone 4-FPS
Knack-Platformer beat em' up
Resogun-Shoot em up

Dead Rising 3-Sandbox
Ryse-Action Adventure
Forza-Racing
Zoo Tycoon-Family oriented game
Killer Instinct- Fighting Game
Crimsion Dragon-On Rails Shooter

This is why people say Xbox has the better launch line-up

Missing the point, still. Quantity does not matter. Diversity does not matter. Quality is a subjective argument and generally what sells people their system. Just because -YOU- think those games make the Xbox one a better system Does not make it a fact. It makes it -YOUR- OPINION.

I also find it funny to see that you left off what would be construed as Indy-titles from the PS list, then included them on the Xbox list. You prove your bias in doing so and make it pointless to argue with you.

Get better, then try again.

Hm?
Quantity and Diversity doesn't matter?

Also what Indie titles that I forget that were only on PS4(no pc) at launch?

Stickied list of all ps4 launch titles:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67053771

That's a ton different than the list you put up there chief. Like I said, biased and not worth the time.

The only thing I see different is that I added Resogun and removed Playroom

Do you not know what the difference between Launch Window and Launch?
Do you even know what you're talking about?
---
Don't read this sig.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18EvifsO8VA
#44rell84Posted 11/2/2013 12:32:45 PM
ryse LOL dead rising LOL forza LOL NO THANKS killzone shadow fall over any launch xbox exclusive knack yeah i said it knack >>>>>> dead rising, forza, LOL ryse
#45TheCyborgNinjaPosted 11/2/2013 1:54:15 PM
Games make or break a gaming console for me, ironically. /sarcasm

I remember when I got the PS3 at launch... and only put PS2 games in it after Resistance got old. Nobody does backwards compatibility anymore, so that isn't even an option.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#46teehee23Posted 11/2/2013 2:28:24 PM
It's Official: Xbox #1 is the better console with much better games.
I MUST have Xbox #1 but wouldn't even accept a ps4 for free, 8 is my low bar and 7 is less than 8.
---
I don't deserve to be so happy. :)
#47BigAl519Posted 11/2/2013 2:36:50 PM
zephirraines posted...
Pretty accurate review. I find it funny when ponies say the ps4 is all about the games yet its totally lacking in games.

Call the xbox a cable box all you want but its sad that a cable box has more AAA exclusives then a $400 ouya.

The Xbone has AAA exclusives? News to me.. Last I checked DR3 was their biggest exclusive and it sure isn't a AAA title by any means lol.
---
90% DVR 10% Gaming all thrown into one!
#48mike468Posted 11/2/2013 2:49:13 PM
Funny thing is this isn't even a game review publication, but represents people from the general population. People that don't follow video game news like the hardcore fans. If they are more interested in Xbox One over PS4 despite better hardware. You know PS4 is going to struggle.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#49BigAl519Posted 11/2/2013 2:59:12 PM
THIS JUST IN!!

Xbone won a review of media capabilities over the PS4! Funny how gaming isn't mentioned once, just "...with the magazine praising the console's 'cloud processing' and the fact that it's a 'complete media device'."

Hear that Xboners? Your console is the best at playing videos and watching TV of the two! Too bad its going to fail miserably at the actual gaming aspect that most gamers expect from a gaming console. Do you guys notice the key word here? Its called gaming! While you poor souls are busy posting reviews of your TV capabilities the rest of us will be playing games on our more powerful gaming products!
---
90% DVR 10% Gaming all thrown into one!
#50jastenPosted 11/2/2013 3:03:37 PM
mike468 posted...
Funny thing is this isn't even a game review publication, but represents people from the general population. People that don't follow video game news like the hardcore fans. If they are more interested in Xbox One over PS4 despite better hardware. You know PS4 is going to struggle.

It would mean something if it didn't read like an advertisement straight from Microsoft... which has been the problem with almost all "positive" articles about the machine. All this talk about the cloud and "multimedia" bs is just that.. BS. Until those things are anything more than buzzwords any article that hangs its hat on it should be questioned. Same with any PS4 article that simply talks about Gakai and such features... it only sounds like marketing speech.

And any article worth their salt is either going to say "both companies have a decent sized lineup, but I"m more interested in Sony/MS exclusives" or "They both have lackluster releases" or "both lineups have interesting games". Any article that outright states one is objectively better is clearly an article to be dismissed as nothing more than a paid advertisment. Even though I personally prefer the launch line up of Sony, I'm not going to sit here and say that the Xbox list doesn't appeal to a lot of gamers. That is about taste... the size and diversity of the offerings of all games offered by both companies is fairly equal. It's basically a "which exclusives do you prefer" bias after that.
---
We are not merely the sum of our parts