GQ Magazine review the Xbox One - 8/10 and better than PS4

#51MVNeoPosted 11/2/2013 3:07:50 PM
Another win for the Xbox One. Not surprising.
---
http://raptr.com/UNSCleric/about - http://www.last.fm/user/UNSCleric
https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/UNSCleric/home/
#52benjimainPosted 11/2/2013 3:10:06 PM
Yes, the console that can't run the multiplats natively above 720p, deserves to be scored higher! LMAO

Oh silly people, thinking the first 6 months are the be all and end all as usual. This happened with the PS3, and the 360 still ended up dead last and with the least exclusives. When will people learn?
#53BigAl519Posted 11/2/2013 3:12:39 PM
benjimain posted...
Yes, the console that can't run the multiplats natively above 720p, deserves to be scored higher! LMAO

Oh silly people, thinking the first 6 months are the be all and end all as usual. This happened with the PS3, and the 360 still ended up dead last and with the least exclusives. When will people learn?

Apparently they also can't read because the review has nothing to do with gaming to begin with. Its all about dat TV and dat cloud!

Wonder if there is a reason they avoided including a review on which plays games smoother?
---
90% DVR 10% Gaming all thrown into one!
#54_Elite_Bushido_Posted 11/2/2013 3:18:34 PM
A_Hollow posted...
http://www.t3.com/news/first-xbox-one-and-sony-ps4-review-appears-in-gq-magazine

The PS4 still performed well scoring 7/10 with it's 'stylish' looks and 'low cost' being both serious plus points, GQ criticised the fact that the PS4 will suffer from a lack of 'killer games' on launch.

the Xbox One is the best console of the two getting 8/10 with the magazine praising the console's 'cloud processing' and the fact that it's a 'complete media device'.

I wish I never read the article now, how utterly pointless.

I hate that review just from what you said. Sounds like people that don't play games trying to be cool hipster nerds
---
$ony Ponie$ and trolls- http://tinyurl.com/lalpn7d
FC: 0834-1795-7959
#55ILikesCheesePosted 11/2/2013 3:22:51 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
zephirraines posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
zephirraines posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Why didn't you delete your account? You lost the bet.

I will when Cboat gets banned for being a fraud. Calm down pony.

I see, you're one of those people that talk a lot of s*** but never back it up or enforce what you say.

All talk, no bite.

This is the internet kid. Do you really think i care what you think? Stop with the tough guy routine and you would realize that this site does not matter. We all come here because we are bored and sometimes rarely on a blue moon to talk about games.

Since it's just the internet you surely would not have an issue deleting your account since you made the bet. Remember, your word is your word regardless of where you presented it. Can't go through life being a liar, what effect would that have on you emotionally?

Final Score

Xeeh_Bitz 3
zephirraines 0
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#56Shacky_101Posted 11/2/2013 3:26:28 PM
zephirraines posted...
Pretty accurate review. I find it funny when ponies say the ps4 is all about the games yet its totally lacking in games.

Call the xbox a cable box all you want but its sad that a cable box has more AAA exclusives then a $400 ouya.

Would you rather have plenty of exclusives available on launch and little to none exclusive for the next decade, or little exclusives available on launch and plethora of great exclusives for the next decade?

And since when were indies terrible? There are a lot great indie games. Why do you think Microsoft is trying to get some indies on their platform? And beside, the indie games the PS4 has is far more appealing then the Ouya's entire library. But then again fanboys like you wouldn't think so openly.
---
To be or not to be, William Shakespeare sucks.
#57ILikesCheesePosted 11/2/2013 3:27:06 PM
zephirraines posted...
JusticeSword posted...
Zephy made a bet where upon losing he was to delete his account, then amends the conditions once he lost the bet.

Completely expected.

I didn't amend genius. I straight out lied. You really believe everything you read online? Life is going to be hard on you.

This zephirraines poster seems rather useless. If everyone ignores him, the result would be the same as him deleting his account.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#58benjimainPosted 11/2/2013 3:27:56 PM
Yup, zephy showed he has absolutely no integrity and is a gutless, spineless bet welcher.
#59ILikesCheesePosted 11/2/2013 3:29:46 PM
CapnStanky posted...
PS4's launch lineup is atrocious.

True.

But the problem is those types who think that "Dead Rising 3", "Ryse" and "Forza 5" make everything all sparkly.

They very much do not.
---
#60slowdog76Posted 11/2/2013 3:30:55 PM
benjimain posted...
Yup, zephy showed he has absolutely no integrity and is a gutless, spineless bet welcher.

He's a big fat phony. Hey everyone, this guy is a big fat phony.
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius