-> Anyone else FREAKED OUT at this xboxOne News.... ?

#11slyman19Posted 11/2/2013 11:25:13 AM
What's to freak out about? Most of those issues can be resolved by unplugging the Kinect or not choosing to send info to MS. Every company on the face of the Earth does that last part.
#12ThatLaoGuyPosted 11/2/2013 11:25:37 AM
ado982L posted...
I will probably choose to help MS with the voice commands thingy. I don't really mind MS monitoring chat, it's not like I talk about killing people while playing games such as CoD
I suspect though that I will 'enable' as much as privacy as possible, but won't go so far as to completely turn of the kinnect

well, I like to trash talk and I am talking about killing mother effers and raping someones mom and teabagging their sisters. I can see how this could land me a few years in jail if said outside the comfort of my home.
see when a man talks about blowing up the police station in say GTA9, kinect would probably call the cops on you. best watch out boys
---
Gamertag: That Lao Guy
#13SunDevil77Posted 11/2/2013 11:26:15 AM
Dev0311 posted...
So now Kinect is confirmed to see in the dark, monitor your blood flow and see your skeleton. Nice.

Pretty impressive tech.
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#14jjordan0002Posted 11/2/2013 11:27:25 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
My tin-foil hat will protect me.

I've already made myself a tinfoil helm, chestplate, cod piece, and a butt plate.
---
Xbox Live: D3ad1yV1rus
#15InjusticeRebornPosted 11/2/2013 11:38:04 AM
I've made my Kinect a tinfoil hat, to protect Microsoft and the NSA from me.
#16CapnStankyPosted 11/2/2013 11:39:38 AM
Like I give a crap. If you ever do an Internet search, you're doing the same thing. It's how they improve the service. Google voice search wouldn't be a fraction of how great it is if they didn't collect user data. It's hilarious that we live in an age where everyone posts their lives to Twitter, Facebook, Twitch etc etc and then freak out when they're told their search info is being collected. Shut up.
#17zephirrainesPosted 11/2/2013 11:51:05 AM
Jx1010 posted...
Dev0311 posted...
So now Kinect is confirmed to see in the dark, monitor your blood flow and see your skeleton. Nice.

Why would they go this far as to design this to such extent?

When you grow up you will realize there are much more significant personal details for everyone online already.

More personal info was lost when psn was hacked and that was lost to hackers.
#18bob15xPosted 11/2/2013 11:59:25 AM
slyman19 posted...
What's to freak out about? Most of those issues can be resolved by unplugging the Kinect or not choosing to send info to MS. Every company on the face of the Earth does that last part.

notice how he doesn't bold the part about the opting out. Typical sony fanboy trait.
#19Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 6:44:15 AM
zephirraines posted...
Jx1010 posted...
Dev0311 posted...

Why would they go this far as to design this to such extent?

When you grow up you will realize there are much more significant personal details for everyone online already.

More personal info was lost when psn was hacked and that was lost to hackers.

Were not talking about personal info
but instead them recording ur home, a camera in ur own home
---
Currently playing: Persona 3 FES and Resident Evil 6
#20epicfailtryhardPosted 11/3/2013 6:56:00 AM
Dev0311 posted...

what do you have to hide, commie? every respectable human being should be subject to a full body scan at the drop of a hat.
---
epicfailtryhard-the most ignored poster on gamefaqs...being right all the time has it's trophies.