Microsoft fumbling with the XBone?

#1RebelGameMasterPosted 11/2/2013 12:14:14 PM
True or false? - Results (49 votes)
True
85.71% (42 votes)
False
14.29% (7 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The XBone was designed with advertising in mind. Strict policies like always on Kinect and online insured that it would be a gold mine of information. Information companies pay lots of money for. That and whatever deal they made with the NSA in terms of monetary compensation.

But with those policies reversed. Advertising, though not eliminated, won't be bringing in as much money as they projected with their original plan. And now that Kinect being on is optional, I'm sure the NSA payout won't be as grand.

Now Microsoft are struggling. They took shortcuts on certain things all because they were willing to take a hit. Because they were gonna make craploads on a machine made for advertising. Everything has fallen through and those shortcuts are biting them in the rear.

They are left with only two choices. Either A) Invest tons to make it an actual gaming console... Or B) Wait a while and flip the switch back on the reversed policies.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#2masterchief6154Posted 11/2/2013 12:19:47 PM
I could go on an epic rant, with all sorts of rage, but I'm getting tired, so....

Sources? Facts? Evidence of any kind other than circumstantial? No? False for sure then. If the jury ain't buying it, I'm not either.
---
Excuse me, judge. I'm wouldn't be delinquint in my payments if they'd just raise my debt limit.
#3JiZamezPosted 11/2/2013 12:21:59 PM
It's always people with goofy Halo themed names that are the front line of defense for the Xbone.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory
#4jarrett619Posted 11/2/2013 12:25:20 PM
False. They fumbled at X1 announcement and have been in pretty much moving forward since then. I would even say their situation is pretty good considering X1 has all the hype and Outside of gamefaqs I don't even here the PS4 mentioned.
#5RebelGameMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 12:27:47 PM
JiZamez posted...
It's always people with goofy Halo themed names that are the front line of defense for the Xbone.

Funny. Have you noticed that the guys online with name like, "SuperGodlySniper," "Killer89," "GOATdannyboi" are the ones that lose a lot.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.