Pretty soon, I think "troll fatigue" will set in.

#21unforgivenghostPosted 11/2/2013 3:53:09 PM
As a fan of PS Xbox and PC gaming, I'm seriously over seeing trolling from all camps. I understand some people are extremely passionate about what ever device they choose to purchase but I don't see how they get off on trolling the crap out of each other?

I am not saying play all three platforms, but enjoy you what decide to play without acting like idiots.

This seems like a far cry from what I remember in the school yard debating about Sega vs Nintendo...or maybe we were as bad haha.
#22BigAl519Posted 11/2/2013 4:09:56 PM
Illby posted...
The trolling will be feverish and unbridled for the first few months after launch. Then it will die down a bit. However, each time a multi-platform game is released looking better on the PS4, the trolling will resume in force.

That is going to be a LOT of trolling!
---
90% DVR 10% Gaming all thrown into one!
#23ManInGorillaSutPosted 11/2/2013 4:11:44 PM
The_Darkwalker posted...
What say you, anti-MS peeps? Not that "anti-MS" necessarily equals "troll." Do you think the fight will have gone out of you once both systems are out? Or will the soul still burn?

PS3 trolling lasted until 2010. Don't hold your breath...
---
Give me Banana!
PSN ID; EL_BOMBASTICO
#24CyborgTwentyPosted 11/2/2013 4:14:16 PM
Never.
#25Dannyson97Posted 11/2/2013 5:04:03 PM
Though I've never stood by the Xbox One, Sony trolls have been on rampage lately, so I'll say what I shared my fellow Wii U owners, for someone to edit with proper Microsoft lingo.

"Get ready Ninteknights, we must fight the trolls off tomorrow! Believe in King Iwata, and hold your Nintendium blades steady, and remember your training by master Miyamoto! For Nintendo Land!"
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
#26SilentS89Posted 11/2/2013 5:08:31 PM
This is quite possibly the least likely prediction that has been made on this board.
#27chrish909Posted 11/2/2013 5:20:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#28DoukouPosted 11/2/2013 5:21:50 PM
chrish909 posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
It will continue till around New Year, when most people have taken a look at what both consoles have to offer and we have actual reviews of both systems out there.
After that, it will be a lot quieter.

So youll be leaving in 2014, thats great

Can you join him?

This board would be better without you also.
---
Don't read this sig.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18EvifsO8VA
#29SilentS89Posted 11/2/2013 5:29:14 PM(edited)
chrish909 posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
It will continue till around New Year, when most people have taken a look at what both consoles have to offer and we have actual reviews of both systems out there.
After that, it will be a lot quieter.

So youll be leaving in 2014, thats great

Hope not, SoulTrapper and JohnHalo343 are my favorite posters on this board.

For different reasons, obviously.
#30Evel138Posted 11/2/2013 5:28:33 PM
You think?

Because there are a few that have been here morning, noon, night, the witching hour and beyond for months now.

Its pathetic really....but hey, some ppls time is just that worthless I suppose.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y