Wait... are they serious about Smartglass... ?

#11Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 7:36:34 PM
L4YER_CAKE posted...
No one post anything, maybe hell go away.

So ironic, considering that less than two hours ago you were ****ing all over the ps4 board because in 2004 a critic labeled the first killzone as a "halo killer."

Guess trolling is only ok when you're the one doing it huh?

He was doing that??
wow fanboys do go far
---
Currently playing: Persona 3 FES and Resident Evil 6
#12NeoAndurilPosted 11/2/2013 7:57:48 PM
regsantotomas posted...
It's a supplement for games and applications

This remains to be seen.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#13TerraUniversePosted 11/2/2013 8:04:38 PM
They already use it.

Grand Theft Auto 5 uses the iPad, for instance to show cool stuff.

Basically it's useful for showing maps, and items. It's not necessary, just a cool thing.
#14AzaneAzerPosted 11/2/2013 8:17:23 PM
slyman19 posted...
Almost everyone has a smartphone. They're using equipment most people already have. There are no extra costs associated with using Smartglass for most. That how they'll pull it off.

and if they dont have them, Screw them?

sounds like most the Microsoft policies.
#15DamnEvilDogPosted 11/2/2013 8:37:01 PM
Jx1010 posted...
Smartglass for the Xboxone seems to me like a terrrrrrrible idea,
where are the buttons... is just a tablet, nothing special.

The wii u has the controls, buttons and everything on the screen gamepad... but xbox one doesnt...
Wii u also has the motion sensor for the gamepad... but xbox one smartglass is just a screen...

Can someone explain how Microsoft is gonna pull this off ''successfully''?

This topic is tragic, just because you like the WiiU does not mean you can bring your fanboy ideals here cause you think the Xbox One is done for.

Please be more mature in the future, or at least try.
#16bob15xPosted 11/2/2013 9:30:25 PM
DamnEvilDog posted...
Jx1010 posted...

The wii u has the controls, buttons and everything on the screen gamepad... but xbox one doesnt...
Wii u also has the motion sensor for the gamepad... but xbox one smartglass is just a screen...

This topic is tragic, just because you like the WiiU does not mean you can bring your fanboy ideals here cause you think the Xbox One is done for.

Does he not realize that sony is doing the exact same thing? But as usual, when sony copies, they make a bad copy.
#17FinzFan4lifePosted 11/2/2013 10:16:04 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
slyman19 posted...
Almost everyone has a smartphone. They're using equipment most people already have. There are no extra costs associated with using Smartglass for most. That how they'll pull it off.

and if they dont have them, Screw them?

sounds like most the Microsoft policies.

what makes PS4 any better you have to go out and buy a Vita for second screen (which is a gimmick)

so youre bashing Xbox for supporting something that nearly everyone has either a smart phone or tablet so I would say they are a head of sony
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#18Spetsnaz420Posted 11/2/2013 10:28:25 PM
bob15x posted...
DamnEvilDog posted...
Jx1010 posted...

Does he not realize that sony is doing the exact same thing? But as usual, when sony copies, they make a bad copy.

Not so sure about that...at least a Vita has physical controls. How that will work for games like BF4 remains to be seen though.
---
I don't conform to social convention
#19regsantotomasPosted 11/2/2013 10:59:59 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
regsantotomas posted...

This remains to be seen.

In what sense?

Obviously the system is not released yet but there have been plenty of articles and demos shown.

Smartglass was in fact a supplement already for 360 so why wouldn't it continue to serve that purpose?

The only question is whether or not it will see even more development for Xbox One and whether or not the implementation is good.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#20Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 11:21:18 PM
regsantotomas posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
regsantotomas posted...

This remains to be seen.

In what sense?

Obviously the system is not released yet but there have been plenty of articles and demos shown.

Smartglass was in fact a supplement already for 360 so why wouldn't it continue to serve that purpose?

The only question is whether or not it will see even more development for Xbox One and whether or not the implementation is good.

I find it useless
Both vita and wii u gamepad have controls on the 2nd screen
They also have motion controls into the second screen
Is a full controller with a screen

But smartglass is just a screen...
I think xboxone is better without it and without kinect

---
Currently playing: Persona 3 FES and Resident Evil 6