Aaron Greenberg Agrees 1080p Native Is Better Than Upscaled

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Aaron Greenberg Agrees 1080p Native Is Better Than Upscaled
2 years ago#1
http://www.spawnfirst.com/news/aaron-greenberg-agrees-1080p-native-better-upscaled/

I laugh at all the people who posted otherwise here.
---
GT: HeathenUtopia
PSN: HeathenUtopia / Morguennes
2 years ago#2
144p upscaled to 1080p is the best if you want eye cancer.
2 years ago#3
I don't think people debated this. Of course it'll be better than something upscaled but that's not to say that 1080p upscaled looks significantly worse than native 1080p.

/topic
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
2 years ago#4
yiangaruuuga posted...
I don't think people debated this. Of course it'll be better than something upscaled but that's not to say that 1080p upscaled looks significantly worse than native 1080p.

/topic

Upscaled 720p to 1080p is significant closer to 720p than to native 1080p.
2 years ago#5
I honestly don't think it does look closer to 720p. I think it resembles 900p at the very least.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
2 years ago#6
Odd that the fancgirls didn't reply to this
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
2 years ago#7
yiangaruuuga posted...
I honestly don't think it does look closer to 720p. I think it resembles 900p at the very least.

Upscaling doesn't increase the quality at all.
2 years ago#8
yiangaruuuga posted...

/topic

You must be new here... Wii fanboys were the same, a lot of them argued SD was better than HD.
2 years ago#9
But if Microsoft says this, how am I supposed to argue otherwise *cries*
---
Official voice of the Xbox One cheerleader brigade. Will shamelessly lie, cheat and retreat in service of the One.
2 years ago#10
True_FoeHammer posted...
yiangaruuuga posted...

/topic

You must be new here... Wii fanboys were the same, a lot of them argued SD was better than HD.

Hahaha oh yeah I remember that!
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Aaron Greenberg Agrees 1080p Native Is Better Than Upscaled

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived