History repeats itself...

#21CyborgTwentyPosted 11/3/2013 4:39:36 AM
Bigdaddy422 posted...
ManInGorillaSut posted...
Bigdaddy422 posted...
The PS4 board is located under the PS4 tab. Discuss your uber great system over there. Trash the Xbox One over there. Hype the onslaught of Indies and F2Ps on that board.

Leave this board for people who actually plan on getting an Xbox One.

I will see you all on the PS4 board when I buy mine in a year or two, when their is exclusives other than Knack, Octodad, and Killzone.

Ouch, someones angry.

If i was angry, I would pick up my PS4 at midnight and live a happy life.

Id be more angry missing out on Xbox exclusives. Which is apparent by your constant bashing of this console.

You all should go have a circle jerk on the PS4 board and talk about how much better your system of choice is. You can discuss how awesome Octodad looks, or how addicting Resogun is.

I rather stay here and talk about how awesome it is to pay $100 more for the masterpiece called Xbox One and still get inferior versions of COD, Battlefield, Assassins Creed 4 and so many others.
#22vashtrichamPosted 11/3/2013 4:44:05 AM
Bigdaddy422 posted...
lunchbox2042 posted...
It sounds more like last generation to me. One putting out a dedicated gaming machine at a cheaper price while the other includes all of the multimedia bells and whistles and costs at least $100 more. Guess which one won the battle last time.

I remember when cellphones use to be only able to make phone calls. I remember when tvs were not smart. I remember when videogame systems didnt even have a home screen.

I want more from my gaming systems. Maybe im forward thinking.

With all those other devices I actually need less mutlimedia from my consoles and more gamer focus gaming systems
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#23Board_Collie(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 12:57:51 PM
Jedi454 posted...
Board_Collie posted...
The funny thing is Sega had a lot more and better exclusives than Sony who started with nothing but even that didn't help.

But the N64 had Cartridges!

So what?
---
Lol: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67056898