Questions about ps4 and xbone (serious)

#1Cinn_kentsu89Posted 11/2/2013 5:23:56 PM
I am honestly stuck on which to buy. I love the 360 controller and not a fan of ps3 controller. I like Xbox live and primarly play multiplayer games, cod and bf being the main ones. Don't have time to go through long story games like I used too.

I noticed the xbone has the windows 8 incorporation so I can swipe whatever is on my touch screen to the tv. Built in Skype and what not (military). I have a year of live and cod ghosts prestige preorder for 360.

The ps4 seems like the better choice for gaming and I already have a tv with apps and a windows 8 computer so having a media machine isn't a high need thing for me.

Does ps4 have netflix and things like that? Will it have computer options like Xbox one will have? Will season pass for ghosts transfer over to ps4. Can you use an Xbox layout controller on a ps 3/4? Is the eram and cloud combo really something to expect better results gaming wise?
#2DoukouPosted 11/2/2013 5:25:37 PM
Cinn_kentsu89 posted...
I am honestly stuck on which to buy. I love the 360 controller and not a fan of ps3 controller. I like Xbox live and primarly play multiplayer games, cod and bf being the main ones. Don't have time to go through long story games like I used too.

I noticed the xbone has the windows 8 incorporation so I can swipe whatever is on my touch screen to the tv. Built in Skype and what not (military). I have a year of live and cod ghosts prestige preorder for 360.

The ps4 seems like the better choice for gaming and I already have a tv with apps and a windows 8 computer so having a media machine isn't a high need thing for me.

Does ps4 have netflix and things like that? Will it have computer options like Xbox one will have? Will season pass for ghosts transfer over to ps4. Can you use an Xbox layout controller on a ps 3/4? Is the eram and cloud combo really something to expect better results gaming wise?

Yes, but not as much, again yes but not as much, no, not yet but in the future yes, probably not
---
Don't read this sig.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18EvifsO8VA