Question regarding graphics...

#1AkumaOutsiderPosted 11/2/2013 6:30:30 PM
Good day all, some if you may know me, some may not, so incase troll gets thrown as a reply-please check all my posts on both ps4 and XBone board. I'm not.
I'm a multiplatform gamer with no allegiances to companies. (Sucks I even needed to write that out)

Anyway. So I hear a lot of people on these boards saying 720 to 1080 isn't that big a deal and graphics are not a big point, same said people then think titanfall is the killer exclusive that warrants a XBone. So the point being I could play a graphically inferior version on 360, though same gameplay.

I understand a lot of idiotic fanboys spout one of the two points, but most of this board have done this at points. I just find it so strange and the fact no one has actually brought it up yet.
Why are so many of you flipping different sides for each argument?

Looking for genuine answers.
---
~Outsider.//.GrandFated
#2bessy67Posted 11/2/2013 6:32:10 PM
Except 360 Titanfall isn't even being made by the same developer as X1/PC Titanfall and we have no idea if it will actually be the same content.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3AkumaOutsider(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 6:35:17 PM
bessy67 posted...
Except 360 Titanfall isn't even being made by the same developer as X1/PC Titanfall and we have no idea if it will actually be the same content.

It isn't the same? And it will be the same. Try won't won't to lose the possible 20 mil players on 360 yet to go next gen.

Also, I speaking graphically here. A my title stated.
---
~Outsider.//.GrandFated
#4lilj812Posted 11/2/2013 6:36:48 PM
bessy67 posted...

Are you suggesting that titanfall on pc and x1 will be completely different then the Xbox 360 version?

And since it's all about the gameplay, why not get it on pc where it'll perform better?
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
"I would only give the xbox one a 6/10, the Stanley Parable is a lot better." -Ch3wy
#5khardboredPosted 11/2/2013 6:37:04 PM
I am not sure what you're asking. The 360 version will be graphically inferior to the version that will be released on the XOne. I can't really tell you by how much, because I honestly don't know. It will be noticeable, I am sure. Also, as you pointed out, gameplay will largely be the same throughout the platforms save for the possibility of better framerates on One and PC.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#6DoukouPosted 11/2/2013 6:37:57 PM
AkumaOutsider posted...
bessy67 posted...

It isn't the same? And it will be the same. Try won't won't to lose the possible 20 mil players on 360 yet to go next gen.

Example:
BF4 on One 32v32
On 360 12v12

There is the possibility of that being a problem
---
Don't read this sig.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18EvifsO8VA
#7lilj812Posted 11/2/2013 6:38:53 PM
khardbored posted...
I am not sure what you're asking. The 360 version will be graphically inferior to the version that will be released on the XOne. I can't really tell you by how much, because I honestly don't know. It will be noticeable, I am sure. Also, as you pointed out, gameplay will largely be the same throughout the platforms save for the possibility of better framerates on One and PC.

Xbox one fans say graphics don't matter so why not just get the 360 version and save some money?
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
"I would only give the xbox one a 6/10, the Stanley Parable is a lot better." -Ch3wy
#8DoukouPosted 11/2/2013 6:41:17 PM(edited)
Doukou posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...
bessy67 posted...

Example:
BF4 on One 32v32
On 360 12v12

There is the possibility of that being a problem

There is also the point where you say idiotic fanboys sprout this out

Idiotic fanboys have double standards and inconsistent reasoning
I forgot I could edit...
---
Don't read this sig.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18EvifsO8VA
#9khardboredPosted 11/2/2013 6:40:59 PM
lilj812 posted...
khardbored posted...

Xbox one fans say graphics don't matter so why not just get the 360 version and save some money?

If we're already getting the Xbox One, we might as well completely migrate to it and buy games for it, instead of current gen.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#10AkumaOutsider(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 6:43:12 PM
You all seemed to miss my initial post. Maybe I worded it badly.
In saying how can most people on this board shrug off 1080 vs 720 and say it's not a big deal. But think titan fall will be dat killer bone app. When a graphically inferior version will be out and going by people's mindset here- it shouldn't matter.
So why is the 360 version not even considered by most (see the 1000 topics from fanboys saying 'titanfall nailed coffin on Sony,it x1 exclusove'-grammar done on purpose)
I'm just saying, the hypocritical nature of a lot in this board when it comes to graphics is mind boggling
---
~Outsider.//.GrandFated