If 1080p is such a big deal, why not buy games on both PS4 and Xbox One?

#1TerraUniversePosted 11/2/2013 8:36:38 PM(edited)
I know we don't know for sure about what the resolution situation is all about. I mean, maybe PS4 has 1080p Call of Duty, but maybe the Xbox One Call of Duty looks/plays better? 720p game can have better graphics than 1080p. The resolution just won't be as high, which doesn't matter if you are playing in an average-sized HDTV.

However, you could always just buy both games. I mean, play the PS4 version of the Call of Duty: Ghosts, but then buy the Xbox One Call of Duty: Ghosts. I think I'd want to play Call of Duty: Ghosts on the Xbox One controller, especially with the impulse triggers.

I think it's interesting, because now a lot of people are interested in the differences between the two consoles, so it might encourage more people to do comparisons. It might encourage people to compare every single PS4/Xbox One game that comes out, which is not what usually happens now.
#2AzaneAzerPosted 11/2/2013 8:37:01 PM
Because throwing 500$+ away + Game costs isn't a thing adults do.
#3Darkpalidin12Posted 11/2/2013 8:37:38 PM
But throwing 400$ down on a system with no games at launch is? Logic super fail.
---
GT: ReturnToHangar PSN: LegendxK1LL3R
#4TerraUniverse(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 8:42:26 PM
Not everyone has to buy the games on both systems. But, there can be people that do game comparisons.
#5lilj812Posted 11/2/2013 8:48:43 PM
Darkpalidin12 posted...
But throwing 400$ down on a system with no games at launch is? Logic super fail.

You say that like launch games matter. More games are coming out, more than what's coming out on Xbox one. It's called a better future investment. Ever heard of the future?
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
"I would only give the xbox one a 6/10, the Stanley Parable is a lot better." -Ch3wy
#6Darkpalidin12Posted 11/2/2013 8:50:12 PM
lilj812 posted...
Darkpalidin12 posted...

You say that like launch games matter. More games are coming out, more than what's coming out on Xbox one. It's called a better future investment. Ever heard of the future?

Yeah I have, and the Xbox One is built for the future with all of the support for applications. A lot of our electronics now adays rely on "apps" and such. I see the Xbox having a slow start but a stable future.
---
#7AzaneAzerPosted 11/2/2013 9:06:23 PM
Make your trolling less obvious
#8Darkpalidin12Posted 11/2/2013 9:07:33 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
Because throwing 500$+ away + Game costs isn't a thing adults do.

Mr. Sony, as you can see you clearly troll consistently. I've been following your posts, and they are all trashing the Xbox One. Stop trolling and worship your shrine that is the PS4. Xbox One wins.
---
#9CyborgTwentyPosted 11/3/2013 4:57:51 AM
TerraUniverse posted...
720p game can have better graphics than 1080p.

Imagine the awesome graphics of a game running in 144p!!
#10vashtrichamPosted 11/3/2013 5:05:43 AM
Darkpalidin12 posted...

So my ps4 wont have 8 launch games with it, how bout games like resogun. Or even infamous in a few months. Seems to have the same amount as X1. Especially if you dont like Forza or KI
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam