I am beginning to question my purchase :(

#1badmanneilPosted 11/3/2013 1:23:38 AM
Apparently all Amazon PS4 Launch consoles are getting an extra controller for free. So they basically get 2 controllers with their console. As an Xbox owner why the hell am i not getting any cool sh**? First it was the DRM, Now its no 1080p, I live in America- No free game, oh and your console costs $100 more. Like what the hell!! I'm buying a console from badass Microsoft and can't play 1080p Ghosts. That is bull****!

This is launch does not in anyway feel as epic as it should be. I would be way more pumped right now if i had a ps4 preordered, and i don't even like dualshock...

This just isn't right!
---
Gamertag: Krazzy Bananas
#2blakmogPosted 11/3/2013 1:29:54 AM(edited)
Lol a free controller is not the only reason you should run far away from the xbone.
---
: PSN : Blackmog : PLAYING : Disgaea D2 :
: Best game ever : DEMON'S SOULS (>^^)>
#3badmanneil(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 1:29:25 AM
Xbox live easily made xbox 360 the best console to own. Xbox 360 is going out with a lot of AAA games. 360 is getting Titanfall! Why would Microsoft not want to pick up on such a high and just have a blast with One?
---
#42ndAtomiskPosted 11/3/2013 1:30:27 AM
You brought up amazon, so did you pre-order from there? If so just switch it to a PS4. as you didn't actually pay anything yet
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#5badmanneil(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 1:34:02 AM
2ndAtomisk posted...
You brought up amazon, so did you pre-order from there? If so just switch it to a PS4. as you didn't actually pay anything yet

There are no more PS4s for sale on Amazon.

Dude Microsoft is running this and i feel they are really holding back.
---
#6MmaguyPosted 11/3/2013 1:36:19 AM
Tell me, what made you want an Xbox One? I mean just in general, why did you pre-order the Xbox One?
#7Psychosis1001Posted 11/3/2013 1:38:44 AM
bbbu-but? Don't you wanna buy batteries? Batteries are better than a recharchagbel controller. Hic
---
Official voice of the Xbox One cheerleader brigade. Will shamelessly lie, cheat and retreat in service of the One.
#8tokenblackguy23Posted 11/3/2013 1:39:10 AM
The 720p issue is what's really killing the X1 for me. That along with Microsofts lack of first party exclusives on the 360 and it being more of a 3rd party unit make me question which system I should get. Finally I held a dual shock 4 and it feels smashing as great as the Xbox 360 controller.
---
Arsenal!!!!!
#9pikapika212Posted 11/3/2013 2:04:52 AM
badmanneil posted...
Apparently all Amazon PS4 Launch consoles are getting an extra controller for free. So they basically get 2 controllers with their console. As an Xbox owner why the hell am i not getting any cool sh**? First it was the DRM, Now its no 1080p, I live in America- No free game, oh and your console costs $100 more. Like what the hell!! I'm buying a console from badass Microsoft and can't play 1080p Ghosts. That is bull****!

This is launch does not in anyway feel as epic as it should be. I would be way more pumped right now if i had a ps4 preordered, and i don't even like dualshock...

This just isn't right!

You get a day 1 achievement.....
yea......
---
PSN pikapika212 /Guilty Gear - Baiken, A.B.A, Zappa, Dizzy, Anji, Sol, Ky
Blazblue - Rachel Alucard, Hakumen, Platinum/ Persona - Labyrs
#10badmanneil(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 2:09:36 AM
Mmaguy posted...
Tell me, what made you want an Xbox One? I mean just in general, why did you pre-order the Xbox One?

I originally pre ordered it because of how much i love the 360. The idea being that the 360 has given me some epic gaming moments this gen. I love the controller and i expected a massive improvement for their 3rd console. I love the exclusives, i love xbox live, and all my friends have 360s.

So with One i was a expecting a kick ass console. Instead it's over priced and the fact that some of the big games arent even 1080p is ridiculous. Honestly, now i know how wii u fans feel. The DRM thing really pissed me off, $100 more for 720p is not right, if i want a kinect i will go buy one.

Like i said, this launch does not feel as epic as it should be. I was definitely way more excited for 360. I say in a snow storm for 12hrs outside best buy to get one. I would not have done it if was One being released.
---