Sell old console??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Sell old console??

User Info: chumbler10

chumbler10
3 years ago#1
I currently have an Xbox 360 Elite with 250 GB hard drive and a wireless adapter, 3 wireless controllers, 1 plug n play, 1 headset, and about 30 games that include some such as GTA V, every COD since COD4, and about every nba 2k and madden game in the last 5 years. About how much could I sell all of this stuff for to get money towards purchasing either an xbox one or ps4?

User Info: Dev0311

Dev0311
3 years ago#2
Get a PS4 and you already shave off $100

User Info: Ragnarokxv

Ragnarokxv
3 years ago#3
Big mistake. If you insist on doing this please use ebay do not trade in your collection to gamestop.
Did I say that, or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me??

chumbler10
3 years ago#4
im not trading to gamestop, i probably would use ebay, just wondering about how much i could sell for..

User Info: ado982L

ado982L
3 years ago#5
Part ex would be better. I assume your from USA?
I traded in a lot less then this, and got a total of 200 ($320). You might even have enough to buy an xbox one outright

chumbler10
3 years ago#6
yes im from the usa, but can you tell me what part ex is?

User Info: jasoncaric

jasoncaric
3 years ago#7
Try craigslist. I sold my 4 gig slim, gta4, old turtle beach headset, 2 wireless controllers, 1 wired controller, and the dual charging station. Sold it for $135.

User Info: Dev445

Dev445
3 years ago#8
I traded mine into gamestop a month ago. I had the old arcade model and the disc tray was broken, I also traded in like 9 games. I ended up getting around $200 in store credit. I'm a power up rewards member also so that helped. I just used that towards so games for the XB1.

You said you got a slim and 30 games. I know if your getting store credit you could be looking around $400 or more. That's your XB1 money right there.
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist

chumbler10
3 years ago#9
Are you sure you got 200 from gamestop? Cause I check online and the value at gamestop for the slim is only about 80 dollars

User Info: Bigdaddy422

Bigdaddy422
3 years ago#10
Dev445 posted...
I traded mine into gamestop a month ago. I had the old arcade model and the disc tray was broken, I also traded in like 9 games. I ended up getting around $200 in store credit. I'm a power up rewards member also so that helped. I just used that towards so games for the XB1.

You said you got a slim and 30 games. I know if your getting store credit you could be looking around $400 or more. That's your XB1 money right there.

How much did you get just for the xbox. I have the one with the hdmi but tray is broken too. Instead of trying to sell it on craigslist i just bring it to Gamestop since im power up member too.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Sell old console??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived