Who else is waiting for a Kinect-less Slim in 2 years time?

#1The_DjokerPosted 11/3/2013 12:42:48 PM
$299 Slim XO without Kinect in a few years time will be when i Buy one. who else?
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/3ec856a327b34abd6227b86559e3e89e/tumblr_mn6la1MZCp1qbeeqko8_250.gif
#2bessy67Posted 11/3/2013 12:43:12 PM
It'll never happen, but go ahead and wait anyways I guess.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3The_Djoker(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 12:48:15 PM(edited)
bessy67 posted...

You're deluded if you think The system wont go down to $299 eventually and have a slimmer version. The thing is size of Godzilla. Of course there will be a slimmer version.

Also lets not act like MS will persist with Kinect when it is flopping.

Try and use some logic. The Console itself doesn't require to use Kinect. If XO isn't selling in a years time and is struggling. You have to be incredibly naive to think they won't do a much cheaper bundle without it.

And yeah i'll wait, since I waited 3 years before buying a slim PS3 when it was almost half the price of launch. Bought 360 in the first year. This time around PS4 is clearly the "buy first" console as the 360 was last gen.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/3ec856a327b34abd6227b86559e3e89e/tumblr_mn6la1MZCp1qbeeqko8_250.gif
#4bessy67Posted 11/3/2013 12:47:59 PM
The_Djoker posted...
bessy67 posted...

You're deluded if you think The system wont go down to $299 eventually and have a slimmer version. The thing is size of Godzilla. Of course there will be a slimmer version.

Try and use some logic. The Console itself doesn't require to use Kinect. If XO isn't selling in a years time and is struggling. You have to be incredibly naive to think they won't do a much cheaper bundle without it.

It'll definitely get a slim version and a price drop. It'll never be sold without kinect.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#5jastenPosted 11/3/2013 12:48:06 PM
Waiting for just a kinectless SKU period... if it never happens I might never buy one unless there is a super deal on. Then I'll probably sledgehammer the hell out of the gimmick piece of crap... well, not really but I'm angry that that is the one thing they haven't changed. I don't want a kinect and I don't want to be forced to buy one.. so get rid of it as mandatory.
---
We are not merely the sum of our parts
#6The_Djoker(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 12:51:37 PM
bessy67 posted...
The_Djoker posted...
bessy67 posted...

It'll definitely get a slim version and a price drop. It'll never be sold without kinect.

This is the same company that dropped DRM when people started to cry.

Let me give you a scenario. XO is is way behind PS4 come holiday 2014 and is really struggling due to the stupid price of the machine. MS cannot drop the price since the cost of the parts is too high.

There is no way in hell they wouldn't consider getting rid of that POS kinect to drop the price by $100-150.
---
#7ILikesCheesePosted 11/3/2013 12:52:48 PM
I'll get this console when the Kinect-less SKU is released.

But I don't think I'll have to wait TWO years. More like next summer. :)
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#8lilj812Posted 11/3/2013 12:53:42 PM
You can always buy an xbox one without the Kinect on ebay or craigslist or something. That way Microsoft makes no money and you don't have to worry about Kinect.

Of course, it's basically a brick without xbox live gold so might as well just get the superior PS4 if you want a good console.
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
"I would only give the xbox one a 6/10, the Stanley Parable is a lot better." -Ch3wy
#9ILikesCheesePosted 11/3/2013 12:54:10 PM
bessy67 posted...
It'll never be sold without kinect.

Oh YES it will.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#10The_Djoker(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 12:54:33 PM
jasten posted...
Waiting for just a kinectless SKU period... if it never happens I might never buy one unless there is a super deal on. Then I'll probably sledgehammer the hell out of the gimmick piece of crap... well, not really but I'm angry that that is the one thing they haven't changed. I don't want a kinect and I don't want to be forced to buy one.. so get rid of it as mandatory.

They will. It's a matter of time.

I feel for people who will pay $500 for this.
---