If you're worried about resolution so much, you should've got a PC.

#1Jedi454Posted 11/3/2013 2:40:41 PM
http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2013/10/28/xbox-one-vs-ps4-if-you-really-care-about-video-game-resolution-get-a-gaming-pc/

This article is a bit old now, but it speaks the truth.
---
3DS FC: 2294-4665-5845
Time to catch em' all!
#2AzaneAzerPosted 11/3/2013 2:42:03 PM
Hey look, even professionals use the "Just don't buy it" argument, whenever there's a negative brought up about a product.now.
#3Bikes-Posted 11/3/2013 2:46:38 PM
Why get a next gen console at all by that logic? Beyond exclusives (which are obviously going to be far less than getting a pc atm) there's not much reason, especially with steam boxes and stuff on the way which will probably make it easier than ever.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#4uptown710Posted 11/3/2013 2:50:32 PM
Maybe some people prefer the ease of use a console has..?
---
"XBone: not for soldiers or Japanese. or astronauts. didn't you know?" - Vorzal
#5TreGoodaPosted 11/3/2013 2:52:08 PM
uptown710 posted...

So the features of a console being a plus for some people is a good reason to sacrifice on other things?

Got it.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#6Hidan623Posted 11/3/2013 2:53:55 PM
Bikes- posted...
Why get a next gen console at all by that logic? Beyond exclusives (which are obviously going to be far less than getting a pc atm) there's not much reason, especially with steam boxes and stuff on the way which will probably make it easier than ever.

Personally i find a console more entertaining to me, also i wouldn't want to have to worry about my console getting a virus if i don't have virus protection. And if your solution to that is get a seperate pc for other things and one just for gaming i might as well get a console at that point as well!
#7uptown710Posted 11/3/2013 3:04:47 PM
TreGooda posted...
uptown710 posted...

So the features of a console being a plus for some people is a good reason to sacrifice on other things?

Got it.

Whoosh, went over your head...

People play consoles because they like to play games with as little obstruction as possible. Not having to know what folder what file went were, or why isn't my gfx card supported, etc. Take a guy who's never played a PC game in his life and tell him to install skyrim with mods and you'll see a man confused.

Just because they can't work a PC doesn't mean they shouldn't get the best console experience possible...
---
"XBone: not for soldiers or Japanese. or astronauts. didn't you know?" - Vorzal
#8youngskillzPosted 11/3/2013 3:21:03 PM
more deflection lol.

buy a pc lol.

stupid.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Persefone, Callenish Circle, Fractal Gates, Wolfheart, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
#9TheCyborgNinjaPosted 11/3/2013 3:23:34 PM
Honestly, I don't get all the PS4 supporters trolling on the Xbox One. PC beats the snot out of everything, and always will. Bragging about having the second best resolution is like saying you almost won the Superbowl. Nobody cares.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#10NewMoonShadowPosted 11/3/2013 3:26:31 PM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
Honestly, I don't get all the PS4 supporters trolling on the Xbox One. PC beats the snot out of everything, and always will. Bragging about having the second best resolution is like saying you almost won the Superbowl. Nobody cares.

At this point 1080P is the standard for PC resolution. As it currently stands 4K is something only dedicated hardcore PC gamers with multiple high-end video cards (each costing as much as a console) can achieve. Technically it still remains true that 1080P isn't the BEST... but f*** paying 2,000 dollars for a computer capable of 4K.