If Xbox 1 is hard to program for, why is PS4 getting all the delays?

#61blk911Posted 11/4/2013 2:59:25 AM
Bussiness ofcourse. The only next gen game vommercials I've seen on TV have been multiplats. COD: Ghost and BF4 all advertised for xbone. Sony actuallly cares for tgere games Microsft doesnt. Microsf knows all there comsumers are only gonna buy shooters etc.
#62chrish909Posted 11/4/2013 3:28:57 AM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
And as usual, Chrish was never heard from again...

Lmao, sorry if I dont spend my entire day on the forum like some people. I made my point, ps4 is rushed, there is no evidence that x1 I rushed except from butthurt fanboys. I cant spend my night arguing with children.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#63chrish909Posted 11/4/2013 3:32:29 AM
BloodyDove2vs posted...
chrish909 posted...
So basically ps4 has no games becuase sony is making games until they are finished. X1 has more games because they are rushed, although they have not released yet.

Its like arguing with a child, YOU CAN DECIDE A GAME IS UNFINISHED UNTIL ITS RELEASED. Keep being butthurt, ps4 was rushed hence no games. Dont catch feelings. Its so fail how you guys all agree x1 games are rushed, you all seem to have a childs logic. Im not going to accuse any ps4 games of being unfinished, but driveclub literally was so its strange to call other exclusives unfinished when 1 out of 3 of ps4 exclusives was unfinished.

Gaikai is available in late 2014
Driveclub was pushed back
Countless ps4 features wont be available upon release.
Killzone 3 was the worst selling ps franchise game of all time, so the sequal is a launch title for ps4? Terrible move sony, clearly due to ps4 being rushed

source:
http://www.gamesthirst.com/2011/07/04/killzone-3-is-poorest-selling-title-in-franchise-history-on-ps3/

also ps4 has no games lol
Why does the display ps4s only play indie games? Because they know kz is trash

All signs point to ps4 being rushed. X1 has 15 year one exclusive retail games, ps4 has like 4, infamous killzone knack the order, lolololol stay mad

Be sure to catch Spike's Launch party for no games. lol

http://gematsu.com/2013/10/spike-tv-ps4-launch-special-november-14-world-premieres-announcements

"Wait for tgs"

"Wait for gamescom"

Do you guys really want to embarass yourself again. I hope naughty dog isnt announcing another third person shooter. If that happens then thats 10 years of third person shooters. Fail.
---
#64chrish909Posted 11/4/2013 3:37:08 AM
SparkItUp posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
LOL at the "Ps4 gotz indiez" argument btw. Watch when Xbox One gets more indies their argument will turn around. It will go from "lololol indiez" to "we haz moar exkloosiv gaemz hyakhyakhyak derp derp derp"

There won't be enough drool cups in the world to contain that amount of derp.

Exactly was the argument they used for the X360...but now that it's Sony with the indie support, it doesn't count.

Now that being said, I personally do not count indies. I critiqued the X360 hard for relying on XBLA for exclusives, and I will critique the PS4 when I own it for the same thing if it does in fact rely on indies for much of their exclusive support.

Nobody plays indies, I promise you. Indie games are different than psn and xbla games. They are lower budget games that will are like apps, and you lose interest fast. Project spark allows you to make your own indies so x1 beats ps4 when it comes to indies. Also some of ps4 indies arent exclusive, I know contrast is releasing on xbla or the indie narjet place..
---
#65chrish909Posted 11/4/2013 3:41:27 AM
FOXSOLID posted...
bendermin posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
I guess I'll be the one to question TC's ignorant topic title.

All the delays? Exactly what are you talking about? I know of only ONE PS4 game delay being Drive Club so why are you talking as though there were a myriad of games held back?

The only other delay besides that game was Watch Dogs and that is on ALL platforms.

Stay desperate, it suits you TC.

driveclub. infamous. planetside. UI features wth?

Making up delays huh? Stay desperate as well.

Coming to a board of a product you dislike just to troll people. Stay desperate as well.

Driveclub is delayed so 33% of ps4 retail launch titles are delayed. Tc may have worded it bad, but it seems like alot of ps4 games are delayed becuase they barely have any.
---
#66chrish909Posted 11/4/2013 3:52:14 AM
dizzyfidget posted...
ps4 wasn't supposed to release until 2014, thats why

This. Killzone has mp with framerate that changes? Why would they announce this? Becuase there will be outlash and this is them saying we told you so. I play bf4 online and tne framerate changes, but didnt see dice warning anyone. Im not bashing bf4 or dice, its just that alot of online games have framerate drops. Its probably going to be horrific on killzome if the dev pretty much warned you about it.

knack is a 60$ game that is a 10 hour campaign lol

driveclub was unfinished and delayed

Sony is marketing indie games and f2p games becuase they know they have no games lol

Sony is even planning on announcing games for ps4 the day before release becuase thy know there is no hype

Its so clear that ps4 is rushed, I dont go to the ps4 forum making topics about it becuase Im not a desperate troll
---
#67IminyourclosetPosted 11/4/2013 4:14:12 AM
OOOH, chrish is on a rampage! He's smacking down truth bombs and laying waste to all y'all haters who....

*snort*

I'm sorry, I couldn't continue that.

Dude, shut up.
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#68chrish909Posted 11/4/2013 4:17:33 AM
Iminyourcloset posted...
OOOH, chrish is on a rampage! He's smacking down truth bombs and laying waste to all y'all haters who....

*snort*

Dude, shut up.

Obviously the truth has upset you. Sony is releasing a console with 2 games becuase it isnt rushed
---
#69gameboybrycePosted 11/4/2013 4:32:23 AM
chrish909 posted...
dizzyfidget posted...
ps4 wasn't supposed to release until 2014, thats why

This. Killzone has mp with framerate that changes? Why would they announce this? Becuase there will be outlash and this is them saying we told you so. I play bf4 online and tne framerate changes, but didnt see dice warning anyone. Im not bashing bf4 or dice, its just that alot of online games have framerate drops. Its probably going to be horrific on killzome if the dev pretty much warned you about it.

knack is a 60$ game that is a 10 hour campaign lol

driveclub was unfinished and delayed

Sony is marketing indie games and f2p games becuase they know they have no games lol

Sony is even planning on announcing games for ps4 the day before release becuase thy know there is no hype

Its so clear that ps4 is rushed, I dont go to the ps4 forum making topics about it becuase Im not a desperate troll

I'm sorry but you are seriously delusional. Killzone's multiplayer is 60 fps not 40 and it's consistent like BF4's. The SP is 30 fps unlocked meaning it can go upwards to 40 and likely to never dip below 30 fps. Guerrila Games had been steadily improving the game for the past few months. Many games use an unlocked framerate, it's nothing new or bad so before you try to make it sound bad get your facts straight please.

Driveclub was finished, they just decided to delay it to make it better which at the end of the day isn't bad. Plus they wanted to put the game out in a time when it could shine a little more and who could delay them for it. Maybe Microsoft should have delayed Forza and added some next gen dynamic lighting, weather effects or even a simple night mode (all things that should be present in a racing sim) but yeah that games not being rushed to market either right?

Knack is a $60 game that should probably be at a lower price point but then a lot of games should too so that's not something new really.

Sony is marketing indies and f2p games because contrary to your opinion people actually play these type of games too. I for one am looking forward to Warframe, DCUO (played it on PS3), The Witness, Transistor, etc. You can bash them but they add variety to the console.

Sony's doing a launch event where they may or may not reveal a new game or two, what's wrong with that? Sony has been saying for the past few months that they have a multitude of unannounced games for the console. Unlike Microsoft Sony proved itself to have good 1st party studios and with all their major ones working on new IPs they don't have to announce them all at once.

And you say there's no evidence that the X1 is being rushed? So does shipping with a Day 1 patch to make the system even work is par the course? Because patching out unwanted DRM features in a console 5 months before the console is supposed to release is something all consoles have to do. Because having Crytek admit that Microsoft had to rewrite code on the Xbox One to make Ryse run on it is normal?
Yep, all those things are just perfectly fine.

Where are these "indications" that the PS4 is being rushed now?
---
This board has become a haven for Sony trolls, you have no idea what it is like going to sleep each night punching your pillow furiously.~TrashBoat
LMAO
#70gameboybrycePosted 11/4/2013 4:51:01 AM
chrish909 posted...
Iminyourcloset posted...

*snort*

Dude, shut up.

Obviously the truth has upset you. Sony is releasing a console with 2 games becuase it isnt rushed

The launch lineup for the PS3. Notice how only 3 of those games were Sony released games and only one went on to become a series.

Call of Duty 3
Genji: Days of the Blade (Sony)
Madden NFL 07
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire
Need for Speed: Carbon
NBA 07
NBA 2K7
NHL 2K7
Resistance: Fall of Man (Sony)
Ridge Racer 7
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07
Tony Hawk's Project 8
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (Sony)

Not much different for the PS4 launch and I would say the third party offerings are much better this time around than back then. And people keep spouting launch lineups like people truly buy consoles for their launch games. Next year alone will see some amazing games coming to the PS4

InFamous
Watch Dogs
The Witcher 3
The Order
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Destiny
The Crew
The Division
Driveclub
Child of Light
The Witness
Transistor
Lords of the Fallen
Diablo 3
FFXIV

But yeah the PS4 is rushing and will have no games.
---
This board has become a haven for Sony trolls, you have no idea what it is like going to sleep each night punching your pillow furiously.~TrashBoat
LMAO