If Xbox 1 is hard to program for, why is PS4 getting all the delays?

#91touyamizrahiPosted 11/7/2013 7:28:36 AM
khardbored posted...
lightningbugx posted...
Sony is trying to force developers to make their games run in 1080p as much as possible, despite the PS4 is not balanced enough to support it properly.

I'm huge Xbox supporter and I don't even believe that.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGZ!!!!!!

An XBox supporter that has decency!!!! <3

You sir/ma'am (?) have my respect just from the quoted post! /salute
---
Thinking about what to put here. Open to ideas :).
PS4 vs XBOne my joy since E3 <3
#92leatheljPosted 11/7/2013 8:15:03 AM
unfinished rushed lol?? ps4 needs a day one patch. some of there games need day one patches seriously you ppl are so quick to demonize xbox one and act like ps4 is Jesus second comeing in a console dare i say ps4 is....overrated?(that dosent mean bad) it barely has any games other then indies don't get me wrong I LIKE INDIE GAMES but seriously lol. i plan to get both consoles just xbox one first they both offer great games and great features.

off topic trolling---why would you buy a ps4 if you only want to play games? it has multimedia oh no!!!! your better off getting a Nintendo 64 or game cube etc if you just want games.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#93VRViperIIPosted 11/7/2013 10:55:29 AM
I have 16 ignored users in this thread. It is amazing that you can troll the play station fans by posting stuff on the xbone boards. Incredible. Go home guys.
---
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rheagar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Valar Morghulis
#94ExempliGratiaPosted 11/7/2013 11:27:07 AM
Lmao. People you have to be joking. How can people use "day one update lol" for the X1 but for the PS4 it's like "We can still play games but can't do anything else". Both still require an update.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#95LonethernetPosted 11/7/2013 1:58:59 PM
Impaired Medic posted...
lightningbugx posted...
Sony is trying to force developers to make their games run in 1080p as much as possible, despite the PS4 is not balanced enough to support it properly.

Well as long as we're all making things up, I have a unicorn that poops rainbows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gfuYjujkwI

Like this one? lol
---
Been here for years but signed up before the dawn of the 8th gen for the boards! Going all out this time. Weirdtown chat user Lonethernet
#96NewMoonShadowPosted 11/7/2013 3:33:08 PM
ExampliaGratia posted...
Lmao. People you have to be joking. How can people use "day one update lol" for the X1 but for the PS4 it's like "We can still play games but can't do anything else". Both still require an update.

Sony will send you a disc with the update on it if you mail them and tell them you don't have good internet. As far as I know, Microsoft will not.

Also the PS4 games are being delayed because they are not finished.

X-Box One games are not being delayed despite also not being finished. They're just releasing them unfinished anyway.
#97Reece504Posted 11/8/2013 7:31:59 AM
NewMoonShadow posted...
ExampliaGratia posted...

Sony will send you a disc with the update on it if you mail them and tell them you don't have good internet. As far as I know, Microsoft will not.

Also the PS4 games are being delayed because they are not finished.

X-Box One games are not being delayed despite also not being finished. They're just releasing them unfinished anyway.

enlighten me which game is unfinished? if you mean KI they releasing 8 characters for 20 then season 2 and 3 for 20 each basically 24 character fighting game for 60 bucks just broken into 3 parts not to mention you can buy who ever you want don't even have to buy all the characters besides that I don't know what you are referring to.

People do act like PS4 is perfect when PS4 will doesn't have Dynamic Themes like ps3, no dlna support (client functionality for media server) nor play audio cds, or mp3s. All Im saying is they BOTH need updates day one one for games offline the other for blu ray and dvds to work (even after update you still wont be able to media server movies or play mp3s or audio cds) so they both have there faults.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez