Forza 5 looks incredibly underwhelming.

#51HENTAIDOJIPosted 11/5/2013 2:08:04 PM
ExampliaGratia posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
dizzyfidget posted...
lol driveclub 30fps + delay

I can't comprehend why some people think it is better to release a half finished and rushed game developed primarily on last gen tech than it is to delay a game by several months in order to ensure it is complete and works well.

Some people...

Damn Sony fans are going to hate GT6 if you believe Forza was rushed and unfinished.

GT6 is the finished GT5.

It still has PS2 models from 10 years ago.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#52Exodus_PrimePosted 11/5/2013 2:10:12 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
ExampliaGratia posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
dizzyfidget posted...
lol driveclub 30fps + delay

I can't comprehend why some people think it is better to release a half finished and rushed game developed primarily on last gen tech than it is to delay a game by several months in order to ensure it is complete and works well.

Some people...

Damn Sony fans are going to hate GT6 if you believe Forza was rushed and unfinished.

GT6 is the finished GT5.

It still has PS2 models from 10 years ago.

It still drives like the PS2 game from 10 years ago, I played the demo for the Nissan tournament thing on the PS3...I just...I just couldn't get into it, I grew up with GT man, but they don't upgrade the physics.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#53ILikesCheesePosted 11/6/2013 4:23:36 PM
The last Gran Turismo I was crazy over was GT3.

I admit I haven't seen much of an improvement in the series since GT4.

But I've always hated Forza. Horizons didn't change that and Part 5 certainly won't either.
---
The Xbox One can only run most games in the 720P visual standard. Perhaps it should have been called the XBOX 720 after all.
:D
#54Revival125Posted 11/6/2013 4:33:24 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
I think these grahpics comparisons look incredibly underwhelming don't you think?

http://i.imgur.com/eCUGstr.jpg

Yeh and all those people who cant get it for PS4 will buy the superior version on PC.
---
Spread Your Wings And Fly Away With Me
#55Soar2344Posted 11/6/2013 4:41:20 PM(edited)
Meanwhile The Crew IMO blows all next gen racers out the water :P
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y board
#56ILikesCheesePosted 11/7/2013 5:46:09 AM(edited)
ILikesCheese posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Really? Are your hopes for the Xbox One that fragile Exodus? Can you not take a joke comparing Night Driver to Forza 5 because in some ways it is so telling Monkey? Is this how you respond to be proven wrong Dizzy? Seems a bit tattle-taleish and childish to me, but I guess this is the Xbox Board...and that many of the posters are actually the same person, LOL.

-
---
The Xbox One can only run most games in the 720P visual standard. Perhaps it should have been called the XBOX 720 after all.
:D