News: F5 stunning visuals put PS4 Drive Club's graphics in the shade

#11josuna123Posted 11/3/2013 4:42:04 PM
Heathenutopia posted...
Cinn_kentsu89 posted...
benjimain posted...
Lmao Russ DOMINATING Xboners again!

I see you on a lot of topics bashing the xbox one, do you ever visit or post on the ps4 boards or do you just only post about console that you dislike? Serious question.

I have. In fact, up until a few days ago, I had a X1 preordered. After doing a lot of research, investing $500 more into my game addiction for a system that doesn't live up to my expectations and the fact that with the countless amount of rumors regarding the system (which all can't be wrong)...needless to say, I'm a little pissed at MS TBH.

So lemme guess, you spend your time lurking these forums to get people to have the same expectation as yours?
#12HeathenutopiaPosted 11/3/2013 4:45:05 PM
josuna123 posted...
Heathenutopia posted...
Cinn_kentsu89 posted...
benjimain posted...

I see you on a lot of topics bashing the xbox one, do you ever visit or post on the ps4 boards or do you just only post about console that you dislike? Serious question.

I have. In fact, up until a few days ago, I had a X1 preordered. After doing a lot of research, investing $500 more into my game addiction for a system that doesn't live up to my expectations and the fact that with the countless amount of rumors regarding the system (which all can't be wrong)...needless to say, I'm a little pissed at MS TBH.

So lemme guess, you spend your time lurking these forums to get people to have the same expectation as yours?

Not at all. I just call things the way I see them. I don't have this Helen Keller mentality when it comes to these consoles.
---
GT: HeathenUtopia
PSN: HeathenUtopia / Morguennes
#13benjimainPosted 11/3/2013 4:49:50 PM
bentmarcus posted...
joe_david posted...
"It is the racing game set to send shivers down Drive Club's spine.
And with Forza Motorsport 5 boasting visuals like these, itís not hard to see why. "

http://n4g.com/news/1350879/move-over-drive-club-forza-motorsport-5-preview-dailymail

Aww a BUSdriverrected alt backing himself up.

Waits for CHET SHIRT, WELSH STEPSON, invariablebob, etc.
#14AzaneAzerPosted 11/3/2013 5:00:07 PM
josuna123 posted...
Look how mad the forum lurkers get when something positive about the console they won't be purchasing is posted.

If anything, you guys are the testament of reassurance.

It's not quite the same reassurance when you can look at facts, Cheaper, more powerful, vs "It has some pc games that are exclusive to the console, but scaled down to 720p"
#15Laylow12Posted 11/3/2013 5:02:58 PM
benjimain posted...
Oh look it's RAZurrecred/DADDY ISSUES/HENTAIDOJI with another Moneyhatted reassurance article.

PS4 more powerful and more sales! Aahhhh feels good!

Yep
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#16josuna123Posted 11/3/2013 5:03:50 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
josuna123 posted...
Look how mad the forum lurkers get when something positive about the console they won't be purchasing is posted.

If anything, you guys are the testament of reassurance.

It's not quite the same reassurance when you can look at facts, Cheaper, more powerful, vs "It has some pc games that are exclusive to the console, but scaled down to 720p"

It's not the same? You're very existence on this board is to bash a console. If not for reassuring then what do you do it for?
#17HENTAIDOJIPosted 11/3/2013 5:07:47 PM
benjimain posted...
bentmarcus posted...
joe_david posted...
"It is the racing game set to send shivers down Drive Club's spine.
And with Forza Motorsport 5 boasting visuals like these, itís not hard to see why. "

http://n4g.com/news/1350879/move-over-drive-club-forza-motorsport-5-preview-dailymail

Aww a BUSdriverrected alt backing himself up.

Waits for CHET SHIRT, WELSH STEPSON, invariablebob, etc.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/SomnusNemoris/boards

3: Purgatory
Account suspended for a set period of time by an admin for numerous and/or severe TOS violations.

lolololovwhahah
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#18benjimainPosted 11/3/2013 5:08:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#19chrish909Posted 11/3/2013 5:08:58 PM
benjimain posted...

Lmao no one knows what you are talking about. How old are you?
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#20HeathenutopiaPosted 11/3/2013 5:11:10 PM
chrish909 posted...
benjimain posted...

Lmao no one knows what you are talking about. How old are you?

He was talking about me. Quit asking people's ages. You sound like a priest who is stalking the forums.
---
GT: HeathenUtopia
PSN: HeathenUtopia / Morguennes