As of now what does the Xbone have over the PS4?

#21MmaguyPosted 11/3/2013 4:42:21 PM
Kinect/snap feature - it is far improved and far more advance than the first Kinect. For reference, I had no interest in the first Kinect and never bought it, but this new Kinect is a main feature I'm looking forward to. YouTube the things it can do and see for yourself.

Games - most agree that the XBO has better launch games than the PS4, even game journalists. It's a common acceptance at this point that the XBO has a stronger launch with better games to play.

Xbox live matchmaking - they improved this greatly and now matches you with players of many different variables, it's called "Smart Match". It matches you based on age, skill level, reputation, language, even your specific gameplay style.

PS4 is a great console as well, though, but these are some of the things XBO has over it.
#22Geshwinne Darksoul IPosted 11/3/2013 4:42:29 PM
Let's Look At How Long it Took To outsell The 360, Basically At A Point Where It No Longer matters...

Microsoft had Taken The market share And The Profits...
---
Wanna know what happened to Anthony Carmine?? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=938611&topic=46007435
#23benjimainPosted 11/3/2013 4:46:29 PM
Geshwinne Darksoul I posted...
Let's Look At How Long it Took To outsell The 360, Basically At A Point Where It No Longer matters...

Microsoft had Taken The market share And The Profits...

Uhhh yeah, that's the point, Mr "Write Every Word Starting With A Capital".

If the PS3 still outsold the 360 and still had far more exclusives, then when the PS4 profits massively and takes all the marketshare and sits at #1 all gen, what do you think its library will be like?!
#24Mindwipe77Posted 11/3/2013 4:46:30 PM
im getting both systems this month and like both equally as a gamer and not a fanboy, but X1 clearly has the better launch lineup and the games just look more fun ( KI, Crimson Dragon,DR 3) to name a few, and the only launch games im interested in for ps4 are injustice( a game i already own minus the dlc) and resogun a psn ps4 game) As for the future i think both platforms will have nice games but ill be playing my x1 more than the ps4 this month, with mario 3d world on my wii u stealing a bit of time from both
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Day 1 buys- Ps4 and Xbox one, ready for next-gen!!