bump for the facts.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#3NSGraphitePosted 11/3/2013 8:07:51 PM
Truth!
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#4Psychosis1001Posted 11/4/2013 1:05:12 AM
Hic
---
Official voice of the Xbox One cheerleader brigade. Will shamelessly lie, cheat and retreat in service of the One.
#5InjusticeRebornPosted 11/4/2013 2:45:16 AM
Amazing what YouTube, infact, the Internet can do... :shakesheadindisgust:

Ill informed though? Going off on one about the "cloud not being able to give Forza 5 features previous ones had (weather/night driving)..."

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it has never had it?

I'm not going to attempt to correct about the CoD 720p situation and 'cloud', because I don't have insider knowledge or what was going on during the port of Ghosts, and I don't know what is going on with the 'cloud'. I don't pretend to know what I'm talking about.
#6True_FoeHammerPosted 11/4/2013 3:01:59 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...

Ill informed though? Going off on one about the "cloud not being able to give Forza 5 features previous ones had (weather/night driving)..."

I'm not going to attempt to correct about the CoD 720p situation and 'cloud', because I don't have insider knowledge or what was going on during the port of Ghosts, and I don't know what is going on with the 'cloud'. I don't pretend to know what I'm talking about.

I remember previous Forza games shipping on multiple discs so the game would have different versions of each track for weather and time of day variants.

And don't you dare claim humility. You're one step below teehee and zeph on the shill scale.
#7chrish909Posted 11/4/2013 3:23:08 AM
True_FoeHammer posted...
InjusticeReborn posted...

I remember previous Forza games shipping on multiple discs so the game would have different versions of each track for weather and time of day variants.

And don't you dare claim humility. You're one step below teehee and zeph on the shill scale.

Devilbob is that you?
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#8True_FoeHammerPosted 11/4/2013 3:25:52 AM
Nah

Arguing about trivial **** like video games on the internet is pathetic enough, I'm not going to be extra cowardly and make more than one account to do so.
#9InjusticeRebornPosted 11/4/2013 3:27:52 AM
True_FoeHammer posted...

The last Forza I played was 3. I don't recall weather or day to night cycles. And I did a quick search for FM4 features, and they weren't listed there either (I skipped that one because FM3 and GT5 had me burned out).

Wow, if they were in earlier versions. I don't remember it. Surprised it has been missing from 3, 4 and 5 though, if that is the case.

And please. Shill? The new throw-around word from you guys? It's just as bad as people throwing around the 'troll' card. Just because I'm not bashing on the Xbox One at every chance possible, or resurrecting topics that have fallen a page with one word replies?
#10CyborgTwentyPosted 11/4/2013 7:26:10 AM
The dream is dead.