Blackbustercritic's thoughts on CoD's 720p matter

#11Muryo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 7:43:31 AM
CyborgTwenty posted...
The dream is dead.

And Microsoft's greed and arrogance killed it!
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#12IzecPosted 11/4/2013 7:48:12 AM
CyborgTwenty posted...
The dream is dead.

Looks like that 1080p generation won't be coming until 2023.

;_;
---
Throwback Mode 4 Lyfe
#13protools1983Posted 11/4/2013 9:03:39 AM
Muryo posted...
CyborgTwenty posted...
The dream is dead.

And Microsoft's greed and arrogance killed it!

Truth!
---
Stand up for consumer rights! Vote with your dollar! Boycott Xbox One!!!
#14Ch3wyPosted 11/4/2013 9:12:02 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
True_FoeHammer posted...
I remember previous Forza games shipping on multiple discs so the game would have different versions of each track for weather and time of day variants.

And don't you dare claim humility. You're one step below teehee and zeph on the shill scale.

The last Forza I played was 3. I don't recall weather or day to night cycles. And I did a quick search for FM4 features, and they weren't listed there either (I skipped that one because FM3 and GT5 had me burned out).

Wow, if they were in earlier versions. I don't remember it. Surprised it has been missing from 3, 4 and 5 though, if that is the case.

And please. Shill? The new throw-around word from you guys? It's just as bad as people throwing around the 'troll' card. Just because I'm not bashing on the Xbox One at every chance possible, or resurrecting topics that have fallen a page with one word replies?

It wasn't on 2, 3 or 4. He's just making it up.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#15TheRealPhattyJPosted 11/4/2013 9:23:27 AM
Ch3wy posted...
InjusticeReborn posted...
True_FoeHammer posted...
I remember previous Forza games shipping on multiple discs so the game would have different versions of each track for weather and time of day variants.

And don't you dare claim humility. You're one step below teehee and zeph on the shill scale.

The last Forza I played was 3. I don't recall weather or day to night cycles. And I did a quick search for FM4 features, and they weren't listed there either (I skipped that one because FM3 and GT5 had me burned out).

Wow, if they were in earlier versions. I don't remember it. Surprised it has been missing from 3, 4 and 5 though, if that is the case.

And please. Shill? The new throw-around word from you guys? It's just as bad as people throwing around the 'troll' card. Just because I'm not bashing on the Xbox One at every chance possible, or resurrecting topics that have fallen a page with one word replies?

either the original or the second had night races. not a time change, but night races. and they looked like complete a**.
#16GTAfan421Posted 11/4/2013 12:27:30 PM(edited)
Ch3wy posted...

BBC doesn't just make stuff up, in fact, he prides himself on backing things up with facts. If something he says wasn't accurate, he usually retracts it.
---
What's the matter? You can't stand the balls of a strong Nord woman?
#17Muryo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 12:41:24 PM
GTAfan421 posted...
Ch3wy posted...

BBC doesn't just make stuff up, in fact, he prides himself on backing things up with facts. If something he says wasn't accurate, he usually retracts it.

Exactly, that's why real gamers like him, and why the Xbots despise him.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#18Ch3wyPosted 11/4/2013 12:44:27 PM
GTAfan421 posted...
Ch3wy posted...

Well if you want to trust his word over what the game actually has, more power to you.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#19slyman19Posted 11/4/2013 12:44:38 PM
What a moron. There was no night driving or weather in the Turn-10 Forza games.
---
Who will stop the red ink? Not Kaz.
MSFT has made more money in the last quarter than SNE has in the past 5+ years.
#20SunDevil77Posted 11/4/2013 12:45:18 PM
Muryo posted...
GTAfan421 posted...
Ch3wy posted...

Exactly, that's why real gamers like him, and why the Xbots despise him.

Like how he said you can't play Killer Instinct at all without internet?
Or how he stated Forza had weather and day/night?

All he does is force his opinion on others and yell into a mic.
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539