Blackbustercritic's thoughts on CoD's 720p matter

#51embrandedonePosted 11/5/2013 4:50:14 AM
Love this guy
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#52FOXSOLIDPosted 11/5/2013 4:57:38 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

"Because I'd rather not waste an hour or two of my day arguing with someone who doesn't accept other opinions. My time would be better spent talking to a brick wall."

This critic guy represents a great portion of the Sony Bronies perfectly, in how they act and in how he forces his opinions on others,acts like a true fanboy, I can't respect someone who puts their "Ethnicity" in their YouTube name, just like I can't take anyone serious who puts their name on their gamertag/PSN name.

He forces facts, not opinions. Learn the difference. You're simply unable to handle the truth.

And being black is not an ethnicity genius, it's a race.
#53NeoAndurilPosted 11/5/2013 5:25:08 AM
Wow sundevil and exodus showing that xb1 supporters are racist. Just because a guy is black doesn't take away from his points or views.

It's sad that the console war brings this out in people.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#54Muryo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 5:26:44 AM
Kalibak posted...
He's uninformed & annoying as hell.

So bringing evidence and irrefutable facts is being uninformed.....okkayyyyy........
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#55SunDevil77Posted 11/5/2013 5:29:21 AM
NeoAnduril posted...
Wow sundevil and exodus showing that xb1 supporters are racist. Just because a guy is black doesn't take away from his points or views.

Oh, f***ing please point out the post where I was racist.
I'd love to see it. Or are you pulling stuff out of your ass as always?
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#56NSGraphitePosted 11/5/2013 5:38:25 AM
Kalibak posted...
Who gives a **** about this guy, really? All you do is give him ad-click revenue. He's uninformed & annoying as hell. I watched 12 seconds of his shtick once. That's about all I could take.

He's hardly uninformed. If you've ever watched one of his "debates" he cites tons of sources for his information.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#57kel25Posted 11/5/2013 5:44:12 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
lol He's hands down, the most annoying Sony fan. I'm pretty sure Angry Joe is a Sony fan, but I like that guy. He's funny. Blackbuster is just annoying, so I'm not gonna watch this. I'm in a decent mood right now. Don't wanna mess that up.

I don't know many Sony fans that skipped out on owning a PS3 but owned a 360 like Angry Joe did. Maybe things have changed but as of a few months ago I know he still didn't own a PS3.
#58Muryo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 5:45:03 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
I'm pretty sure Angry Joe is a Sony fan.

Of course! that's why all of his console reviews are on the 360.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#59FOXSOLIDPosted 11/5/2013 5:47:53 AM
NSGraphite posted...
Kalibak posted...
Who gives a **** about this guy, really? All you do is give him ad-click revenue. He's uninformed & annoying as hell. I watched 12 seconds of his shtick once. That's about all I could take.

He's hardly uninformed. If you've ever watched one of his "debates" he cites tons of sources for his information.

Don't even bother with these mad xbots dude, they've duped themselves into buying an inferior and overpriced console and they can't handle the facts BlackBuster puts out.

Lol @ "uninformed"....The irony. "Uninformed" is the very foundation Xbots like him are founded on.

I've never seen such willful denial of proof like I have from them.

All publications state BF4 looks better on PS4....They say no, XB1 version is better.

PS4 is outselling that other console 2:1....They say XB1 will sell more.

PS4 has plenty of complete games coming in the next several of months as well as exclusive content for game(s)...They say PS4 has "no games" and continue to point to their list of half assed and/or corner cutting, incomplete titles. I mean do you not have the will to look at Sony's past 3 generations of amazing games and realize that history will repeat itself? Realize that all those talented companies Sony has will put out the incredible titles that they always do?

PS4 displays higher resolution titles and has significantly better hardware which will continue to output higher quality games...They say no, their console does and will.

Its unreal.
#60Exodus_PrimePosted 11/5/2013 6:27:18 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
NeoAnduril posted...

Oh, f***ing please point out the post where I was racist.
I'd love to see it. Or are you pulling stuff out of your ass as always?

You notice all the people getting butt hurt over our comments are the usual suspects on here? jeez you'd think they would handle criticism about their fanboy leader a lot better , they can dish it out but can't take it :-(
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.