I like how you can filter out the stupid by if people call it Xbone

#11DelRowePosted 11/3/2013 6:55:15 PM
Microsoft owns xbone.com, therefore we can call it Xbone.
---
You are not in control.
#12MannerHatcheryPosted 11/3/2013 6:58:10 PM
I've always thought Xbone sounded really stupid. I refuse to refer to it as that. This isn't coming from some butthurt MS fanboy or anything either. I'm getting a PS4 at launch and Xbox One next year. That name is just dumb.
---
Winter is coming
#13SilentS89Posted 11/3/2013 7:02:38 PM
DelRowe posted...
Microsoft owns xbone.com, therefore we can call it Xbone.

This gives us Microsoft's blessing to use Xbone.
#14BestInTheWorIdPosted 11/3/2013 7:04:46 PM
Microsoft themselves have accepted the name. The domain Xbone.com is registered by Microsoft. So yeah.
#15TheGam3925Posted 11/3/2013 7:15:40 PM
BestInTheWorId posted...
Microsoft themselves have accepted the name. The domain Xbone.com is registered by Microsoft. So yeah.

Microsoft is stupid according to TC's logic.

/Thread
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#16-Erika-Posted 11/3/2013 7:44:17 PM(edited)
Lord_Ka1n posted...
chrish909 posted...
Alot of people just hate microsoft becuase its the hip thing to do.

we hate microsoft because they tried to destroy gaming and infringe our rights of ownership...

you did see e3 right?

Yeah, "we" hate them because they tried to infringe on "our" rights. I see you have a friend code and PSN, what's your gamertag? Gee, you've got a Sony franchise username and your My Games page is full of only Sony and Nintendo stuff too.

You know what, Mr. Kain? I'm starting to suspect you have a little more reason to dislike them then you let on.
---
Joshi Spirit
#17Hayabusa85Posted 11/3/2013 8:10:21 PM
Where do you get a Sony franchise user name from Lord Ka1n? -_-
#18NerdimusPrimePosted 11/3/2013 8:26:50 PM
TheGam3925 posted...
BestInTheWorId posted...

Microsoft is stupid according to TC's logic.

/Thread

---
I am a gamer. I play Chess, Checkers, Risk, Scrabble, Poker, Magic, Pool, Horseshoes, DnD, Dominos, and Tic-Tac-Toe, just for starters. I also like video games.
#19-Erika-Posted 11/3/2013 8:42:32 PM
Hayabusa85 posted...
Where do you get a Sony franchise user name from Lord Ka1n? -_-

Oops, that part totally is inaccurate, sorry about that. I was aware that it was a reference to the Soul Reaver games, but it's been so many years that I forgot who it was developed/published by. The rest still stands though. :P
---
Joshi Spirit
#20maheo30Posted 11/3/2013 8:44:02 PM
Lord_Ka1n posted...
chrish909 posted...
Alot of people just hate microsoft becuase its the hip thing to do.

we hate microsoft because they tried to destroy gaming and infringe our rights of ownership...

you did see e3 right?

Bit of a drama queen aren't ya? O_O
---
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism. (Dr. B.B. Warfield)